💜The perfect life

Pairing: Wilhemina Venable x Fem Lector

Author's note: I had this in my drafts for a while.

Word count:1495

~~~~~~~~~~

"The perfect life", that phrase keeps running through your head, what more could you ask for, in a few hours you will marry your fiancée and you will have everything you have always wanted, but as in every relationship it has its ups and downs, in your case is that she does not want to have children, which is fine, but....

-How do you feel?- asks your best friend, making you snap out of your thoughts.

-Happy and a little nervous- you say, playing with the bridal veil.

-You know that if you want to run away I have the car ready, along with a suitcase with some of your belongings- she has always distinguished herself for her great sense of humor and it is quite obvious that she is serious.

-I thank you but I don't think it's necessary

Looking out the window at your fiancée looking at the last arrangements, as always looking for perfection, she must feel that you are watching her because she turns to look in your direction and their eyes meet. When Abigail asked you to marry her they were at her parents' house, a part of you felt bad, as you dreamed it would have been in a nice place at sunset.

-You stop listening to her when you feel pressure in your chest, you turn to see your dress and you can't help but think of her; when you saw it it was inevitable not to remember Wilhemina.

When you are ready you go downstairs to live with your guests, her family never accepted you because according to them you are too little for them.

-¡¡Y/n!!- you hear someone talking to you and you turn to see where it comes from, you find him with Jane, she is Abigail's friend but you took possession of her.

-Hi- you force a smile feeling a strong discomfort -How are you?

-Good, hey I want to introduce you to someone- she had talked to both of them to ask if she could bring someone

She moves and reveals a redhead dressed in a purple dress; an internal fight is created in both of them when they see the other one

-Y/n?...are you feeling ok? -your look doesn't take off from her, dry mouth and hundreds of mixed feelings -Y/n! seriously are you feeling ok? you are getting pale?

-Yes, it's just nerves- recovering your voice, looking at Jane.

You excuse yourself to find a place to settle your thoughts, ending up in a closet trying to steady your breathing.

-Why?- of all the people in the world Jane decided to bring your ex, in her defense she didn't know, but it doesn't change the fact that she shows up at your wedding.

The relationship ended because of both of you, you hurt each other and ended up with wounds, which you couldn't heal without hurting yourself; you thought she was your soul mate but apparently fate had different plans.

About 10 minutes go by and your future wife appears, she kisses you goodbye, except this time you don't feel anything, there is not that spark you were used to.

---

-Abigail Bassett, do you take Y/n as your future wife, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

During the whole ceremony you can't get Wilhelmina out of your mind, meanwhile in the redhead's mind only the idea that she would lose you forever passes through her mind.