❤️‍🔥Lady Lesso

Pairing: Lady Lesso x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I honestly feel like Leonora is a little thing in need of affection, who just plays hard to get.

Word count: 859

~~~~~~~~~~

He who does not know his history is condemned to repeat it, but how can you know the history if it was erased from the mind of each person to forget that great tragedy. Many years ago there was a villain with enough power to put an end to good and evil and sincerely did not hesitate to do so.

Except that when she destroyed everything, there was no one, everyone had died because of what she did so she decided to remedy things by returning everything to normal and make each person forget about her existence, because although she was a villain she could not stand the idea of having ended all those lives, so many innocent people who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Opting to stay away from society so that you would never hurt anyone again.

You had been living all this time in a small cabin in the middle of the forest where you had the opportunity to connect with the earth and exist in perfect harmony.

The rumor about the destruction of good and evil had reached every person in this place so you had chosen to leave your retreat to investigate what had really happened. Thanks to your great power you managed to live all this time maintaining a youthful appearance, doomed to maintain stability between good and evil.

But you were surprised to realize that both schools had united, there was no more rivalry, they were in harmony with each other, so there was no reason for you to be there, you could return to your hut avoiding interactions with the rest of the world.

Unfortunately before you could leave you ran into a rather attractive, curly-haired red-haired woman with a dark aura about her.

-I'm not supposed to be in class,- says the woman with a touch of arrogance.

-I don't think so, besides I was on my way out, Reader,- walking past her, but being stopped by a strong grip on your wrist.

-Excuse me?- referring to the term you called her with.

-You're excused,- flashing a smirk.

The woman pulls you by the wrist and leads you around the academy to the dungeon, chaining you to a chair.

-I would enjoy this if it were in a different situation and you were the one chained to this chair,- you say with a sly smile.

-Who are you?

-The question is who are you Leonora?,- you say in a rather deep voice.

-How do you know my name?- you ask with annoyance.

-I know everything honey, and please don't play the bad guy with me,- sounding condescending, -because you have no idea who you're messing with,- seeing her take an axe.

-That's for me to decide,- standing behind you and putting the blade of the weapon on your neck.

Suddenly you disappear leaving the handcuffs on the chair and reappear behind Lesso with a knife on her neck.

-I warned you my dear,- sensing the woman's fear.

You take some distance letting her regain her composure.

-I am T/N/C better known as "The Mind Flayer"-seeing the surprise written all over her face.

-I thought I wasn't real, just a fairy tale to scare the ever

-You're wrong, I'm very real, but no one remembers anything about me,- walking around the place.

-Why?- she questioned confused.

-I made everyone forget, I killed innocent people because of my thirst for power,- passing your finger over the edge of a sword, -I just came to find out what happened here,- turning your attention back to the woman.

-Rafal,- she says as if that explains everything.-Of course,- you say sarcastically.

You run your hand along one of the walls and images of what happened in the place come to you.

-Even though I enjoyed our BDSM game I have to go and if anything happens again call me,- leaving behind a ring of a black sun, you say sarcastically.

There was something about her that you found charming, but you couldn't fall in love, love only makes you weak and you couldn't allow that.

- - - - -

You wake up suddenly when you hear someone calling your name, you turn to look around without finding anything, you hear your name again this time recognizing the voice. You find yourself in a vintage gothic style room but your attention goes straight to the woman writhing on the bed.

-Please Rafal," she pleads as she sobs.

It breaks your heart to see the woman in this state, she looks so small and vulnerable, as she is tormented in her dreams, hearing your name come from her lips brings you back to reality, pulling you closer to her.

-Shh...it's okay honey, you're safe,- running your hand through her hair, calming her mind with your power.

The woman starts to wake up, startled by your presence.

-What are you doing here?

-You called me,- you answer giving her a smile.

-I'm so sorry,- wiping her tears aggressively.

-You have to apologize,- not knowing what to do next.

You wanted to hold her in your arms and tell her that everything was going to be alright, that you were there to protect her from whatever.

-Well...I'm leaving,- leaving the woman alone before saying something you shouldn't have said.

-Stay,- she says to the nothingness, feeling alone again.