❤️I like it

Pairing: Ally Mayfair-Richards x Fem Lector

Author's note: I got nothing.

I was hoping for more supporting work with Alcina Dimitrescu and well...that disappointed me a bit.

Word count: I don't know

~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes you hated nights like these, where you went to sleep and woke up at midnight because of the cold, since your girlfriend had stolen your blankets during the night, you had thought a lot about the idea of warming her with your body heat, but you didn't want to harass her with your presence either.

But this had already become a problem and the lack of sleep had already taken its toll, you didn't know that dark circles under the eyes could come out. But here you were, yet another night freezing to death while Ally lay wrapped in the blankets, her head the only thing you could make out.

Fed up with the situation you snatch the blankets from her, this took the brunette by surprise causing her to wake up.

-What?- she asks, still dreaming.

-You took the blankets from me again,- she answers, covering herself up.

-I'm sorry, I was cold,- she replies, settling back in.

-That can be fixed,- you say, wrapping your arms around your girlfriend's body.

-What are you doing?- she asks, puzzled by the gesture.

-I warm you up with my body,- she replies, ending with a yawn.

-You're like a human heater,- she says sleep-drunk, -I like it.

That's the last thing she says before falling asleep and it didn't take long before you did too. The next night Ally was looking for your warmth while she was asleep and you simply put your arms around her, things went on like that, until it became a routine between you, you hugged Ally to sleep being your source of warmth.