𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

YOU END UP AT A LIVELY

club with Victoria and her friends. They were quick to include in the conversation and asked a lot of questions to get to know you. Midst another conversation about yourself, Victoria comes back with shots. "All right lets cheers." she hands them out.

You grab yours and lift it with everyone else. "What are we cheering to?" Nellie asked, a friend that was about six foot tall. She had thighs you could only wish to have one day. Her jet black hair was pulled back into a low bun with a few strands coming loose and three nose piercings that fit her face perfectly.

Victoria wraps an arm around you and squeezes gently, "Friendship and new beginnings." she give you a look to let you know the last part was for you.

Over dinner you had mentioned how this was a sudden move and now your doubts were rolling in. Victoria was quick to reassure that this was just what you needed when learning about you home life where you were still treated like a child.

You take the shot in sync with the others and set it down to get the lime and bight into the citrus fruit. The alcohol burned your throat but definitely set you over wine tipsy into a drunk state which you were ok with.

Another friend, Charolette gasped when hearing the song change. "Come on." she grabs your hand to pull you into the crowd. Nellie and Victoria keep up and join in on dancing. The crowd moves and you slowly fall into a rhythm with the girls, feeling the loud bass. 

The last two friends join, Atsumu and Osamu. They were hot twin brothers and had known Victoria since middle school. The group was close-knit and more like siblings than anything else.

Mid song Osamu grabs your hand and pulls you to his chest. It surprised you but you decide to go with it. His hand stays on the back of your hand, lowering his lips to speak into your ear, "You're an impressive dancer."

You almost laugh but shake your head. You had no idea what you were doing and hoped that no one around you wouldn't stop to notice either but seemed someone had. Now that you were drunk you had eventually forgot about them and went with what felt right.