𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

AROUND MIDDAY VICTORIA WALKED INTO YOUR

office, catching you face down on your desk. With furrowed eyebrows she swung the door open, "y/n!" she practically screams and you flinch at the sound.

"Shh.." you put your fingers to your lips sleepily and doze off once again.

Now that she knew you weren't dead her body relaxed and she sat down in front of your desk, attempting to steady her heartbeat. "You scared the shit out of me! I don't care if you sleep on the clock but never die on the clock." she says.

Your eyes open in confusion as you swore you were sleeping in your room, maybe that was just your dream. "Shit, I'm so sorry." you sit up and rub your cheek from any drool. "I didn't mean to fall asleep.. I was just taking a break."

"Your eyes have real dark bags.. are you getting enough sleep?" she steps closer to lift your chin and inspect further.

"Only for about two hours." you confess. Since having a night stalker you were on edge a little since they made it known that they ere watching you and enjoying it too. After giving them a strip tease you were scared about what else they could make you do and how far they would go. Sleep has been the last thing on your mind.

"That's not good. I need you to be refreshed when you come to work," she reaches into her pockets and passes you a key. "Go to my apartment and sleep. I'll get food on after work and we'll talk about it."

You hold onto the key and lean up to hug Victoria, "Thank you." you wanted to feel safe which meant being somewhere they couldn't find you.

"Sleep well." she pats your head and grabs a chocolate from your candy bowl before exiting the office. Slowly you begin to pack up your work since this would now have to get done at home. But with enough sleep you knew it would be manageable.

Going down the elevator you open Victoria's address on your phone and begin to walk to short distance. You tried not to be too observant to your surroundings but you felt as if they were already watching your every move.