𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

THE NEXT DAY YOU TRY NOT

to think about last night and what Kenma had done to your body with his mouth alone. After taking a dazed shower you get into the uber to drive to work. Victoria's name flashes on your phone and you answer the call, "I'm on my way. Do you want coffee?" you ask.

"No because as soon as you get to the office we're going to a meeting at yellow side rooftop."

Your eyebrows raise in surprise, "Fancy for a meeting."

A laugh escapes her lips, "Tooru likes luxurious things. I have to go but I'll see you soon." you say your goodbyes and she hangs up. At the mention of Tooru you couldn't help but think about Kenma and what their relationship was and why Kenma was keeping this man alive. Part of you felt shame for making note to ask him later.

You hated to admit that your feelings were a bit hurt when he left as if he couldn't wait to get out of there when he makes the effort to break in. A sense of anger sparked in you which led to all your locks being changed while you were at work in hopes to keep your night stalker out and away from you.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Walking onto the rooftop Tooru stands up to greet Victoria with a smile and tight hug, "Good morning beautiful." he said into her braids and kissed the top of her head before meeting your eyes, smile never faltering, "Good morning y/n."

For some reason, maybe Kenma has put a hex on you because the look in Toru's eyes made your appetite subside for the moment. Nonetheless you gave a bright smile and shook his hand, "Good morning Tooru."

After an uneventful breakfast, Tooru begins to speak about what he wanted to do this meeting.

"I think Victoria and I should date." he says simply and you immediately looked at Victoria for her reaction. "We can date now, set up for press later. I'm working on a movie that premieres next week and in two months Victoria will publish a book. We can help each other boost the ratings, attractive couples always do that."

Your mouth opens from shock, the impression that Toru had real feelings for Victoria was now gone and instead assumed that this man didn't have a real bone in his body.

Victoria, on the other hand chugs the rest of the mimosa and slams the glass down, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend!" she reaches over the table to pull him in for a steamy kiss.

"Victoria!" you say loudly and shake your head, "You're ok with having a fake relationship, to sell a fake image?"

Tooru looks between you both and stands up, adjusting his tie and placing an unlit joint in between his lips, "I'll be back. Also, I'll accept whatever terms my queen Victoria comes up with." Tooru gives a quick wink then walks to the other end of the rooftop to smoke.

Now that it was just you and Victoria, you let your mouth run.

"Victoria, I don't think this is a good thing.. I mean.. do you really know Tooru? What does he even do for a living? Just acting?"

A frown makes its way to your bosses lips and she shakes her head silently. Part of you felt like a major asshole for raining on her parade but you wanted to make sure that she was protecting herself as well.

"He acts mostly but tied with a lot of businesses. I've seen Tooru for years in passing and small talk. We met on vacation last year and hung out a few times here and there. We're more friends with benefits than anything which is why I don't feel like this is a bid idea. Attractive couples do get a lot of press.. I'm willing to do it and I would really love it if you were on board." she grabs your heads and begs you with her big hazel eyes, her biggest weapon besides the big rack she had.

A sigh of defeat leaves your lips, "Fine. I support." you mutter and she lets out a small squeal. Victoria's eyes move to behind you and see Tooru making his way back.

"Come here, boyfriend!" Victoria gets out of the booth and jumps into Tooru's arms, right in front of a bar that were filled with social stars and bloggers. His arms catch her effortlessly and his lips take hers in a pda filled kiss. You shake your head when multiple people take photos, no doubt to start rumors about the two and that was just what Victoria and Tooru wanted.

"Good luck to the new couple." you fill a glass and down the champagne in one gulp.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Kenma sat next to Kuroo in the basement. Kuroo laid on the plush couch and tossed a ball up in the air to catch, "So you came in your pants, so what? We've all done it." his friend reassures.

"You have?" Kenma asks.

The ball stays in Kuroo's arms as he was thinking, "Yeah, when I was thirteen."

Kenma rolled his eyes and picks up the bb gun to shoot the cushion right above Kuroo's legs. His friend jumped in fear to which Kenma aimed and shot him in the leg, purposely this time. A groan leaves his lips and a hand reaches down to rub the spot.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"You flinched."

Kuroo rasies a middle finger as Kenma returns his eyes to the screen in front of him, a live camera feed of y/n's front door. Even if he has been avoiding her, he still had the option to look from a far. Kenma realized that maybe it was better this way, keeping distance, no matter how sweet she tasted on his tongue.

No matter how hard came in his pants.

No matter how much his body was aching to see her again.

"I'm hungry, wanna get some food?" Kuroo stands up and stretches.

As Kenma was about to nod and exit out of the camera feed, he saw something. Someone.

Tooru Oikawa was carrying a drunk, unconscious y/n back into her house.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═