𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ HOURS AFTER GETTING DRUNK OFF MIMOSAS, —

HOURS AFTER GETTING DRUNK OFF MIMOSAS, —

you wake up with a yawn and much needed stretch. Your bed felt unusually comfortable and you weren't quite sure how you ended up tucked into bed. Your eyes open and adjust to the darkness in the room. Your head hurt and all you could remember was drinking bottomless mimosas.

"Shit." you whisper and rub your forehead in hopes to relieve some tension.

"Shit is right."

You let out a small scream at the unknown voice and clutch your comforter tighter. The shadow a few feet away from you got closer and closer. Kenma.

A frown makes its way onto your face. You were annoyed that he was here after leaving so hasty. "Oh, it's you." you loosen your grip and sit up, "What do you want? Don't tell me you brought me here." you mumble mostly to yourself.

Kenma walks closer until he's standing beside you, looking down and you could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. You were too hungover to think of why he could be upset so you ask, "What crawled up your ass?"

"I saw you. With him."

"Who?" you ask and reach over to grab the half full water bottle and down it in one go.

"That asshole Oikawa. He's lucky I don't kill him right now." Kenma says calmly as if he wasn't seriously threatening another mans life in front of you.

A scoff leaves your lips but it all comes back to you, Tooru offering to help you inside your house since your legs were like jello and you were seeing double. "Calm down he did nothing wrong. Actually very respectful." you don't know why you were complementing Tooru since you also had the suspicion that he wasn't a good man but Kenma didn't know that.

"I don't care, he still put his disgusting hands on you." you look up at Kenma and thankfully the darkness hid your stare.

"Well you will never touch me so, don't worry about who does." you take off the covers to stand up but Kenma doesn't move. All he does is look down at you, as if he could see in the dark. The dress you wore to breakfast was bunched at the waist from your sleeping and all of Kenma's inhibitions disappear.