𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

YOU GET HOME AND IMMEDIATELY GET

ready for bed. Your body was on airplane mode as your mind was racing with so many thoughts. Most of them were about your night stalker, Kenma. Even the name made your body tense with something you were sure of yet. Excitement? Fear? What's the difference.

You unzip the dress and shimmy down to pool at your feet. After putting on a large t-shirt and removing your make up you lay down in bed. Just as your lamp turns off, a shadow appears on your balcony. "What's the point of hiding a face I've already seen?" you mutter and sit up, "It's late." you say more loudly so he could hear.

You had no idea what he was doing with Tooru and why he was trying to save you from whatever they had. You assume it wasn't good and you had yet to think of a logical one.

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit past bedtime, sunshine." he clicks the door open and you fall back onto the bed with a sigh. His feet dragged a little and you heard two grunts when getting closer.

"Are you hurt?" you ask quietly.

"Nothing to worry about." he replies.

You let out a scoff and turn your back on him and close your eyes, bold choice on your part. "I was doing perfectly fine as you can see." you snuggle more into your blanket.

"Turn around so I can see properly."

Your cheeks heated at his tone and you felt as if you were going crazy, even crazier when your thighs squeezed. "Please leave Kenma, I don't feel like being watched over tonight." you stay in the same laying position, fully intending on staying that way until he left.

"You're so cute with your please's." his footsteps get closer and you clutch onto your bedsheets, refusing to look in his direction, "Is there anything you need before I take my leave?" Kenma looks down at you then lets his eyes trail over your body.

"No." you say softly. Your body was beginning to feel hot under the blanket and you wanted nothing more than to get rid of it to let your body cool down. I needed to stop thinking about him giving me pleasure, he's only trying to make me trust him.