𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

YOU STOOD IN LINE FOR A

much needed coffee in the airports busy cafe. Victoria stayed with the bags and holds a blanket close to her body. It was early morning and Victoria was fighting a massive hangover in silence since it was time to wait for your flight to attend the opening of an elite university's library.

"Hi, two oat milk lattes and one bacon, egg and cheese bagel please." you tell the barista, now rummaging through your carry on bag for your wallet. Your hand brushes a soft fabric, Kenma's tie that he left you with two weeks ago, the last time you saw him.

Its been two weeks since hearing from or seeing Kenma despite his last words to you. Part of you feel as if it was a test, to see how you would react to finally getting rid of him. Truthfully, it wasn't as graceful as you thought it would be. As much as you hated Kenma for invading you on a whole other level, you were also worried about what he could possibly doing and if it was dangerous.

"Miss." the barista waves her hand in front of your face timidly. You snap out of your thoughts when she says, "It's ten forty." With a hot face you pass her a twenty dollar bill and step off to the side for her to greet the next customer. 

You shove the tie further down into your bag, unsure why you decided to bring it last minute. Every day you question the feeling in your stomach when thinking about Kenma, it was all too much.

"You're the best." Victoria smiles weakly when you pass her the cup of coffee and begin to sip on your own. You only give a grin in response and it drops when she looks back at the movie playing on her laptop screen.

You didn't know the likelihood of Kenma finding another girl to put all his time into but you assumed it was likely since he has yet to show face around you and unfortunately that left a sour taste in your mouth.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You make it to your hotel room without trouble and fall onto the bed with a grateful sigh. For four hours you were stuck next to a bickering couple who had a child that would not stop crying. You sit up and rub your head as you remember that Victoria had a dinner tonight and she wanted you to accompany her but first, you needed a hot bath ease your tense muscles.