𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

YOU MEET VICTORIA AT THE YOGA

studio and attempt to forget about the text message you had received. He knew you were awake and didn't try anything. His hand slipped around your neck like a glove and instead of feeling violated.. you wondered what he would've done had your eyes opened.

"Good morning ladies." the instructor stood at the front of the room. It was a nice looking man, tan skin and at least two feet taller than you. "My name is Hajime Iwaizumi, your yoga teacher today." his eyes scanned the room and landed on you, then Victoria who gave him a smile. "I see some familiar faces. If you're new, I hope you come back again." he says while meeting your eyes again.

"Let's begin." he sits down, "First step, breathing."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

"Now, downward dog." Hajime says softly and walks around the room to check everyones form. He walks past Victoria. You jump when feeling hands on your hips and they pull you towards his own hips but you feel something hard against your ass. "You need a deeper arch." he leans down to whisper in your ear.

His hands tightened their grip and you involuntarily pushed against him more. He lets out a deep breath and releases you to then walk to the front. "Slide into child's pose next."

Your body began to feel hot and you avoid Victoria's questioning eyes. "Did he just dry hump you?" she whispers while keeping her head down.

"I think so.." you hold back a laugh.

"Did you feel it?" she asks.

He walks by you two again so you keep you mouth shut until he was far away. "So big." you whisper back.

"Get some! He'll really put you to sleep."

"One last deep breath in." Hajime says and you inhale deeply while shutting your eyes to feel relaxed. "Exhale." you do. "Have a great rest of your day."