𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

YOU AND HAJIME MEET AT THE

bar, sitting close enough that your knees were touching. After much talking you were feeling tipsy and Hajime was starting to rub your thigh softly. "Do you wanna get out of here?" he leans over to whisper in your ear. His breath raised goosebumps across your arms and you could only nod.

"Yeah." you say back, "We can go back to mine."

"Sounds good baby." he opens his black wallet and places a fifty on the bar then stands up. He reaches a hand out for you which you accept.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You lead Hajime to your house and open the door. Hajime pushes you further in and brings you close to kiss your lips heatedly. You make sure to lock the door before he picks you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he goes upstairs.

In your room Hajime lays you down on your back and takes your heels off. "You're so pretty." he pushes your dress up and kisses at your thighs gently. Your back arches when he sucks between then and movies your panties to the side.

"Wasting no time." you whisper when he begins to lick you up and down with his tongue. He hums in agreement when circling your clit with the tip and sucking it with light pressure. "Oh shit." you moan out and let your fingers grip his hair. You couldn't help but move your hips to ride his mouth and feel yourself about to break with your orgasim.

You shudder as Hajime licks up your juices a few times before continuing to kiss up your stomach. "I'm gonna stretch you out real nice, ok?" he lifts the dress fully off your body and tosses it behind his shoulder. As you were about to answer him, your eyes instantly go to the balcony where a shadow-like figure appears.

Holy shit.

I'm going to die during sex.

How embarrassing.

Hajime turns your head to face him, "It's just you and I, baby." he then kisses you heatedly in hopes to bring you back to him.

It's really not, baby. Part of you want to say, but most of you wanted to show your night stalker that he couldn't control everything and to take this as rejection of his self proclaimed loved. You pull Hajime closer to you and take a hold of his dick to rub between your pussy. The thick tip makes you even more wet with anticipation about how good he was going to fuck you.