𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

YOU SLIDE ON THE SKIN TIGHT

black dressed that Victoria bought for the event you two were attending. It was to support another author and you quickly agreed to go when hearing about the open bar. It's been about two weeks since you heard from you night stalker and a week since hearing from Hajime. The thought that he was dead crossed your mind almost daily and you didn't know what to do.

You've gone to the cops multiple times but you seem to be the last thing they're worried about, only promising to make a file for it. You felt hopeless and hated the feeling of uncertainty.

You put on some lipgloss and fix your hair before walking downstairs to see Victoria pouring shots up for you two. "One for the road." she hands you the small glass. You accept and clink yours with hers before taking the alcohol back and swallowing quickly. "Wait, let's take a picture." she gets out her phone and flips the camera to the mirror in front of you two.

You pose with a smile and Victoria keeps it classic with a neutral face, her cheekbones were showed off perfectly. She smiles after though and adds your user with the caption, other half  𖨆♡𖨆

Of course you watched her story first and awed at the simple picture while walking out of your house and into Victoria's car.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Walking onto the rooftop made your stomach flutter nervously. You follow Victoria and accept a glass of champagne when a boy comes around with a tray of glasses. Unexpectedly Victoria runs into the arms of another and you look at her in confusion. The man was taller than her and wrapped his arms around her waist just as tightly.

After a few seconds she turns in his arm and you get a better look at his face. The man stared at you with deep chocolate eyes that matched his perfectly styled hair. He had a nose piercing and you could see the start of a tattoo on his neck that trailed under his shirt.