𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

AFTER WORK YOU AND VICTORIA

go to visit Osamu as his foot was still healing. Atsumu opened the door to his apartment and smiled at you two then let you both in. The place was nice and it was obvious that Osamu had hired a decorator to put everything in place to make it look presentable.

Osamu walks out from the hallway while using crutches and he smiles and waves, "Welcome in."

Victoria sets down the flowers she got him and gives a side hug to her friend, "How's your foot?" she asks as everyone moves to sit on the couch. You take the seat next to Atsumu and start to feel nervous at the note that was left a few days ago regarding Osamu and if he touched you again.

"Good." he places it on the foot stool, it was bandaged and you couldn't look at it for too long before guilt filling you from head to toe. "We got the camera footage from the club." Osamu looks at Atsumu who stands up to get the laptop off the coffee table.

You watch nervously as the grainy footage appears and he sets it down so that both you and Victoria could watch what was showing on the screen.

It was blurry but you were able to see Osamu and the hooded man close together in the hallway. When seeing the shadow of a man your mind goes back to the stranger you met in the park on the your first day but it was still way too early to put any connections together.

"Then boom! Capped his ass!" Atsumu says loudly when the flash of the gun shows on the screen. Osamu shook his head at his immature brother and you were ashamed to say that he had made you flinch in the tiniest bit. "This didn't give us shit though but we're working on it." Atsumu says and shuts the laptop.

"You're going after this guy?" Victoria points to the laptop and watches the twins nod their heads. "With this much evidence? That's giving nothing." she seemed to be against the idea already and you agreed with her in your head.

You felt as if it was too soon to give your opinion so you kept your lips shut. Osamu sighs and rubs his jaw and makes one second of eye contact with you before he looks down at his tattooed thigh, "We have suspicions already."