𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ THE VIEW FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER —

THE VIEW FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER —

makes you feel as if you were on top of the world. Or maybe that was Kenma making you feel this elated, Kenma makes you feel a lot of things. You two stand there in a comfortable silence as Kenma approaches you from the back to wrap his arms around your waist, pressing you firmly against his front. "Beautiful, right?" he lowers his head down to ask in your ear.

His gentle voice raises goosebumps and makes your core clench. Your eyes close at the feeling of his teeth lightly biting your ear lobe. "It's gorgeous," you answered although you could give less of a fuck about the view at the moment and you knew Kenma was aware of how needy you were feeling after being wined and dined.

But, his hands don't move and instead comes out, "When did you decide that you weren't scared of me?" in a whisper.

That was honestly the last thing you expected him to ask, making your answer take longer than usual. "Um.. I don't know, maybe when you beat that guy up for me and walked me home." you had been shaken up that night despite you teaching that guy a lesson and Kenma walking you home had meant more than you led on. "Why do you ask?" you couldn't help but question back.

"Just wondering, now answer me this," he says and pauses to press a soft kiss under your ear, letting his tongue swipe over the small patch of skin. You hold back a moan successfully but you knew Kenma felt the tremble of your body, it was clearly begging for more. Kenma doesn't give in. "Do you think they would be able to hear you scream down there?" he whispers and your heart almost stops working.

"Possibly," you say and let your eyes drop to see just how many people were around the tower. A lot. As you were counting just how many there were Kenma takes your hands and places them on top of the rail. His hold is caring but you wouldn't be able to pull away even if you wanted to.

"Try not to scream too loud." he says without further explanation and you knew any questions would be ignored. Kenma wanted this date to be a surprise and part of you also wanted to see what Kenma had planned without further words. So you hold onto the rail even after Kenma's hands uncover yours. You almost jump when feeling the same firm hands grip your waist to put you into an almost arch. "Or do, I don't care."