𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ THE PLANE LANDS SAFELY AND THE —

THE PLANE LANDS SAFELY AND THE —

The Eiffel tower was the first thing you noticed. You were in Paris.

Your breath got caught in your thorough once you realized how far you've traveled with Kenma, alone. You trusted him but maybe this was too far. "It's only for one night, dinner only if you really want." he reads your tense body language and although it makes his stomach turn, he never wanted you to fear being stuck with him.

Now you look at him, his gaze was already on you which made your heart drop into your stomach. His expression was unreadable as always so you put a smile on your lips to ease the tension. "Staying the night in Paris sounds nice, let's see how dinner goes," you say since this might be the only time you ever get to visit.

If Kenma is displeased with your answer, he doesn't show it. "Just say yes, please," he whispers and you don't move as Kenma slowly leans over and places a kiss on your lips, so gentle it makes your legs tense with anticipation for what the night could hold. "I'll do anything for you to spend the night with me y/n, just say the word baby." he pulls away from the kiss to say which makes a laugh come out of you. Kenma's eyebrows furrow.

"I'm sorry." you kiss his cheek and stand up from the chair to exit the plane, making Kenma fall back into his seat. "I just didn't peg you as the guy to do the begging." you tease and gasp when he pulls you back by your arm. "Don't worry, I still think it's cute." you give a smile.

Kenma's smiling back at you now, a playful one, not one of a sadist. "Did you just compliment me?" he's pretending to be in shock while also opening the door for you to get into his driver's car. For a minute it seemed normal as if you and Kenma met through a mutual friend and he was courting you. Well, he was always 'courting' you but now you're actually starting to like it. Which could be dangerous.

You stay silent while buckling up and avoid looking at Kenma because it was true. "I do like it when you beg," you say, catching Kenma's attention. Thankfully a partition separated you from the driver or you would've never opened your mouth. You don't know what pushed you to say that but you got a sense that Kenma liked it since his hand wrapped around your thigh and held a firm grip.