Chapter 19. Danger

Nobody's POV

"Minerva! Minerva!" Mcgoncgall was at the office, sipping a cup of tea.

"Yes, Kingsley?" Mcgoncgall asked, putting down her teacup.

"We have received news that some Dark's have recruited. They might rise again!"

Mcgoncgall paled. "Is this true, Kingsley?" She muttered, sinking into the cushions.

"Yes! We must contact Harry immediately!" He yelled. Kingsley Shacklebolt was a calm man, and seeing him like this made Mcgoncgall realise that things were dead serious.

"Immediately." She rushed out of the room.

"Potter!" Mcgoncgall shouted, stopping him the corridor. He was holding onto Luna Lovegood, and they looked rather worried.

"Mr. Potter, Miss Granger, Miss Lovegood, Mr Weasley, in the office please."Mcgoncgall ordered.

Bemused, they went.

In the office

"Harry!" Kingsley shook hands with him.

"Morning, Minister." Harry said, smiling.

"Call me Kingsley, Harry. We have something important for you all to know." Kingsley went on to tell them how the Dark Wizards and Witches were recruiting.

"What?" They gaped at him.

Kingsley shook his head sadly. "I know. And because you were the ones who actually defeated Voldemort, they're mainly targeting you guys."

Harry felt for Luna's hand.

"But they're mainly targeting me, right? You guys are innocent. I don't want anymore people dying for me."

Harry clenched his fist as he went through the memories of Sirius falling through the veil, Dobby dying in his arms, Hedwig slumping in her cage, Fred lying motionless under rubble...

Harry blinked back tears and Luna squeezed his hand tightly.

"Harry, we're staying with you."