DISCLAIMER (MUST READ!)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. This story also contains INFORMATIONS that somewhat are not true and should not be USE and should not be STATED as FACTS. If you want a story that contains truth and tackles reality, this story is NOT for you. 

Mature Content Warning:

This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. Some plot scenes and words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of Sexual content, suggestive pictures, or graphic violence. 

This STORY is only for ENTERTAINMENT. There are lessons stated in the book but that is lessons about life and some character's development. Some scenes are used to complete the image of the characters, some are to give justice to the plot. It may contain cheating, sexual and physical assault, injustice, mental health issues and many serious problems that maybe you cannot take or will make you uncomfortable. NOT because it's in the story doesn't mean, I, as writer, is justifying those issues. Please, skip the story if this is not your forte and if ever you insist, you can freely skip some scenes. This book consists of DISCLAIMER and numerous WARNING. I, the writer, are no more responsible if you insist on reading it and get offended afterwards. You've been warned.

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

PS: Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or creative derivative works or exploit the content of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

©® nefeli

ALL RIGHT RESERVED.