When you get hurt

Laughing Jack

You and LJ went walking through the abandon carnival, your guys' new favorite place. You went on your favorite ride the feriswheel. You two cuddled together as you watched the sun set over the herizon. You both were in your own little world where only the two of existed. When you guys got off you had accidently crashed into one the control panels and you scraped your arm. LJ quickly ran to your side as crimson dripped down your arm. "Are you alright?!" He said almost panicing. He ran to the nearest first aid kits and ran back to you as he quickly wiped away the blood and bandaged it. After that he kissed it better then kissed your lips. "Feel better?" He asked and you giggled at his behavor. "Much much better" you said and you went to the next ride both your fingures entertwined and side-by-side.

Slenderman

You and Slender were walking down the forest and held hands in your own little worlds. It was starting to get dark out so you couldn't see very well and you accidently tripped and scraped your leg, crimson blood slowing dripping down from your wound. "Y/N are ypu okay?" Slender asked worriedly. "I'm fine it just stings a little" you said and siled gently at him. He tore of a long piece of his white shirt and wrapped ot arund your leg until he could take care of it properly. On the rest of the way home he carried you bridal style and took care of your knee. When he was finished you both cuddled on the sofa and took a long nap, his arms and tendrils wrapped around you and your head lay on his slowly breathing chest.

Jeff the Killer

You were getting dinner ready for you and Jeff since your parents were gone for the week you asked him to stay with you. As you were cutting the peppers you had accidently sliced your hand. You let out a shreik of pain, dropping the knife and Jeff came running in and looked at the blood dripping from your hand. "Damnit what happened!?" He said grabbing a cloth and wet it down and gently pressing it on your hand. "You need to be more careful next time!" He went and grabbed the first aid kit from the bottm of the sink and wrapped your hand. "It's okay Jeff I'm fine now" you said and he kissed it better. "I'll finish making dinner. You go and watch tv" he said pushing you out of the kitchen and finishing dinner. Dinner was really good, actually, way better than you could've expected from a killer but it was nice seeing him care about you like that.

BEN drowned

You and BEN were playing video games and you beat him. Just as you were about to leave you felt something hit ypur head hard. Ou fell on ypur knees and held your head in pain when looked it was a game controler. "Oh my god! Y/N I am so sorry! Are you ok?" BEN said panicked obviusly. He had thrown the controller at your head. "BEN what the hell! It was just a stupid game! You didn't have to throw the controller at my head!" You said and your head throbbed. "I didn't aim it directly at your head! It must've bounced of the wall and hit you in the back of the head. I am so so so sorry!" He said kissing your head multiplr times. You forgave him but he wouldn't stop apologizing and took care of you the rest of the day. The two of you eventually past out on the sofa together your throbbng head resting on his shoulder and his head resting on top of yours.

Masky

Ypu and Masky were at the park walking around laughing at the jokes masky was telling you and smiled when ever he went to help a small toddler from falling. You thought it was cute and it made yu fall for hoim all over again. With ut watchong where you were going you tripped and crashed into a tree scraping you arm. You let out a hiss of pain but revoered quicly. When Masky came back over he saw blood dripping down your arm and tore off a part of his shirt and wrapped it arpound your elbow. "You alright? Does it hurt? Is it too tight?" He asked rapidly. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'm fine, Masky. It was jsut a scratch" you reassured him. He didn't leave ypur side since then making sure you didn't fall again then later went to eat some cheesecake.

Hoodie

You and hoodie were at your place and you making dinner since he was staying for the wekened while yur parents were out. The kjnife you were using slipped and ypou cut your hand. You let out a shreik of pain and hoddie came rushing in. You were very surprised on how calm he was when he saw your hand. He grabbed the first aid kit from the shelf and bandaged your wound. "Are you alright?" He asked, he didn't stutter!! You nodded and he hugged you tightly. "Let's just order pizza instead?" He said and you giggled. Later that night you guys ate your pizza and cuddled together on the sofa and ypou past out while watching tv and hoodie just sat there cuddling, watching ypou sleep peacfully. It caused him to give out a small chuckle and slightly smiled.

Ticci Toby

You and Toby were in your favorite ally and Toby was showing off by messing atound with his hatches. "Careful Toby!" You said amd he laughed. But he slpped and the hatchet scratched your arm making you bleed. You let out a shriek of pain and Toby ran to your side. "Shit! Y/N I am so so so so so sorry! It was an accident I swear!" He said. He tore a peice of his pant leg and wrapped it around your arm. "I told you be careful Toby" you said and smiled gently at him not upset. "It'll never happen again i swear!" He said and hugged you tightly being careful of your injured arm. You hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry about it" you said. The rest of that night he made sure his weapons were at a safe distance away from you. No matter how many times you said it was okay he kept apologizing.

Dark link

You and Link were both cooking dinner since yur parents were out for a few days and Link wanted to be with ypu and wanted to help with dinner. When you were pulling something put of the fridge you must've slammed it because a vase came crashing onto your arm and you dropped everything. Link came rushing by your side to search for injuries and found a cut and blood streaming down yur arm. He quickly ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. When he came back he got a wash cloth and wet it down and started dabbing yur wound. You hissed in pain and he stopped instantly. "Sorry" he said and shook your head. "It's okay, continue" ypu said when he finished wiping away the blood he wrapped it and took over kitchen duty as you watched a movie. When you guys finished dinner you both past out on the sofa in each others arms.