Without him

A/N, I wanna Thank you guys for all the veiws! This means a lot to me! I'm glad tou guys like the stories. I promis to keep up the good work. But could I ask you guys a tiny favor? I need more ideas for further senarios. It would mean a lot to me! Thank you!

Laughing Jack

Your friends begged and begged for you to go with them to the carnival but you kept saying no. They finally managed to get yu to go with them, by blackmailing you, and you just couldn't let them post that embarrassing video of when you got drunk one night and mistook an old man to be your so called grandpa then yell 'my grandfathers dumbledor!' It was so embarrassing and you would never live down. When ou got there flashes of what once were great memories of you and LJ having fun here flashed in your head making a stray tear fall from your face. It pained you to be here. You saw the photo booth where you had first met and t made your stomach turn and the picture of him and that other woman came through your head. You then saw the same black and white, loving and caring, but traitor of a clown standing there gazing at what looked at a small, and tiny little picture frame. He looked so sad and misserable which made you feel kinda bad but, you knew he got what he desereved for what he did to you. He spotted you and you quickly looked away and turned around then walked away. He looked like he wanted to say something but you ignored him.

Slenderman

You were on your way home with a bunch of shopping bags from the store in your hands. When you arrived at your house you tried to put your keys in the door with out dropping the bags but you dropped your keys instead. "UHG! Can this get any more fustrating?!'' You muttered. "Need help?" You heard a familiar voice coming from behind you and before you could respond the bags were taken ut of your arms by black long familiar tendrils. You saw Slender and you tried not to cry. You picked up your keys and unlocked your door. Slender put the bags on the kitchen counter for you but it was silent the entire time. "I'll see you later?" He said but you kept you back turned to him and said nothing. He let out a shaky sigh and you herd the door shut. You quickly locked the door again and suddenly spotted a picture frame with a photo of you and Slendy out on one of yur dates. You smiled happily as he hugged you from behind you both looking at the camera. You couldn't help but cry as the what once was glorious memories returned. Youe slid to the floor and cried into your hands.

Slendy stood frozen as the images of that spacific date suddenly popped into his head. "Y/N..." he said looking down at the ground. He knew that ypou were the one poutting the image in his head and it hurt him ut knew it hurt you more. "I'm so sorry Y/N" he said.