When You leave Part One

Laughing Jack:

You and LJ were on your favorite ride, the Ferris wheel of course, and you were watching the sun die over the hearizon. You were going to miss hanging out with LJ everyday. You were going to miss him. You wanted to enjoy this moment while it still lasted. LJ must've picked up that something was wrong because he looked you with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked and you looked at LJ's hand holding yours. "I'm leaving." You said and he looked at you confused but sadly. "What?" He asked. "In going to London for a few years." "When are you leaving?" You passed and looked away from him not wanting to tell him that you wetter leaving in a drew hours. "Tonight. I leave tonight." You felt your stomach tighten and tears welled up in your eyes. "So your going to be leaving me for God knows how. Long and your just now telling me this and you really leaving tonight? Why didn't you tell me this sooner." He said. You knew he was upset but he stayed completely calm. It was kind of scary but you felt guilty for not telling him earlier it just didn't cross your mind until yesterday. When you got a letter in the mail saying that you got in to Raven College University. A college that you applied for long before you met LJ. It was once in a lifetime opportunity and you were happy you got in but you were sad to leave him for so long.

Slenderman:

You tried to hurry and finish up your packing before Slendy came back. You hated not telling him this and you knew he would be uncontrollably upset that you've been hiding this from him but you only found out about this only yesterday. Long before you met Slendy you applied for a college. You just got a letter saying that they accepted you and want you to come to England as soon as possible and you had forgotten you arranged a flight there tonight! "Something you want to tell me?" You heard Slender voice behind you and you whirled around to see him standing there arms crossed and tapping his foot on the floor. "You know?" You muttered. "Of course I know!Why didn't you tell me your going too leave for another country for God knows how long!" you could easily tell he was pissed. "It didn't even cross's my mind until I got the letter. It was way before we met then everything changed and I fell in love with you and I completely for got. I'm sorry. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity." "So your going to follow your dreams and leave me here without you by my side" he growled. Tears streamed down your face and your stomach tightened.

Jeff the Killer:

"When were you going tell me this!" Jeff yelled really pissed. You didn't care that he was yelling at you. You just stared at him with no emotion on your face even though it pained you that you didn't tell him a long time ago. You were going to go to Japan to stay with a friend of yours because you were sick of your parents always yelling and abusing you. You wanted to get away. But that was long before you met Jeff. You still wanted to get away but how could you do that to Jeff. The only guy to actually care for you. Help you. Love you. Stay for you and make you feel better. "I forgot about it !" You yelled back. You tried holding in tears. "How long will you be gone?" He said a little more calmly but not completely. "I asked to see if I could stay there. I wouldn't have to come back here. But that was before we met Jeff!" "Are going to go threw with it?" He asked. You could see the pain and his hurt in his eyes. You could no longer hold in the tears but you kept the straight emotionless face you always put on.

Masky:

"When were you going to tell me this!!" Masky yelled as he came bursting through your bedroom door. He was holding an opened envelope with you name and the words Brooklyn university. It was the acceptance letter you got yesterday. Years ago before you had met Masky you applied for a college. You got the letter yesterday and been trying to figure out when and how to tell Masky but now... you didn't know weather you wanted to go or not but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. "Your leaving!?" He yelled again. "Masky I applied long before we met. I'm not sure weather I want to go or not but it is a one time thing and it's only for six years then I'll be back." "You sound like your going! Like you already made up your mind that you are going!" You were leaving in only a few hours and you couldn't bare to even think about leaving the only guy you ever loved.

Hoodie:

Hoodie found the letter that you were going to college tonight and it hurt to know that you were leaving he just wondered when you were going to tell him and when uh you hadn't told him about the application at all. He took you out by the park and kept drawing so many pictures of you doing different things at many different angles. At least he would have your pictures if you chose to go.

You knew something was wrong with him because you have never heard him so quiet and it was unerving. "Hoodie is something the matter?" You said and he stopped drawing. Ever since you met he became obsessed but not too obsessed. "Are you leaving?" He asked and you were very surprised he would ask that.

"What are you talking about?" You asked and he took a folded paper out of his pocket and gave it to you. When you read it tears streamed down your face. You remembered that you had gotten This only a few days ago and totally forgot about it.

You remembered that your flight left tomorrow night which made you sad. "Hoodie I-I am so sorry. It totally sliped my mind I was going to tell you I just- " you stopped speaking and looked at the acceptance letter. You didn't know weather you wanted to go or not. You applied a few years ago way before you and Hoodie had met. It was difficult to choose weather you wanted to fulfil your dream or stay with Hoodie and wait.

Ticci Toby:

"Do you think she remembers?" Said a girl leaning against the wall outside the ally.

Ticci Toby was on one of his rounds but became strangely interested in this larticullar conversation.

"Y/N has to remember she applied too. I can't believe she got in though." Toby heard your name and now he wanted to know everything.

"Well, her flight leaves tonight. Do you think she's even going?" "I don't know. This she's been speaking non stop about this college thing for years. Now that she has boyfriend anything is possible. She might and she might not. "

"I hope she does I'm mean you can't just let a huge opportunity like this slip out of your grasp." Leaving? Tonight? "She'll be gone for six years. It's not going to be the same without her. She probably has her things packed by now. I just hope she doesn't leave without saying goodbye" Toby had heard enough and quickly ran to you house.

He ran up to your room where going had just sat there on your bed with two suit cases next to you and a passport in your hand. "So it's true? Your going to leave me?" Toby said tears streaming down his face. You looked up at him tears also streaming down your face and you looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me.

Dark Link:

Link had been going through your computer and an email had arrived in your inbox .

To: Y/N Y/L/N

Congratulation on passing the exam. We are glad to inform you that we accept you into our university. You will leave in two days at 6:35 am. We await your arrival.

-New York College University

Link couldn't believe that you going to frigging New York! He was pissed that you hadn't said squat about it. He merged from your computer and slammed his hand against the wall stating at the email. You came running and saw link looked so pissed. He stared at the scream and you looked at the new email that was sent. You felt happy that you finally got I. After the years it's been since you applied but you were sad that you were going to spent years a in place that wasn't your home where there was only one that loved you. To see so him so upset....it broke your heart. "When were you going to tell me." He said not moving an inch. "This was years ago. I totally forgot about it." You muttered. Looking at your upset boyfriend. "So how long are you going to be before you Come home" he asked and you looked away. "Five years" "FIVE YEARS?!" he screamed. "Why didn't you fucking tell me!" "I told you I forgot!" "Are you going to go?" He asked more calmly and you didn't dare look him in the eye.

A/N so I don't LJ now how college really sends their acceptance letters I'm not in collage and I become.e a freshman next year but I hope you guys like this and I'm sorry again that I haven't been posting. I've been trying my hardest.