When he wakes you from a nightmare

Laughing Jack

LJ decided to check up on you  for the night and maybe watch a late movie with you but when he stepped inside your house he heard you suddenly scream. He ran up stairs and busted down your door and he saw yu curled into a ball on your bed holding your head as if in pain screaming. "Y/N!" He yelled and sat down tying to pull you arms away from your head. "Y/N WAKE UP!!" Yelled tears ran down face as you screamed. "MAKE IT STOP!!" you cried. SLAP!!!! LJ did the only thing he could do to make you snap out of it. Though, he must've slapped you a little too hard because he left a red mark on the side of your cheek. He didn't want to hurt you but it was the only way. "Y/N?" LJ said worried as hell. You coyldn't help but burst into tears. LJ wrapped his arms around you embracing you tightly around your trmbling body. "Y/N..." as much as he wanted to know, he knew that you would tell him when you were ready plus he was too focused on the crying girlfriend in his arms. "I'm here now Y/N. I'm here".

A/N yeah yeah, I'm a cheesy person deal with it. I'm a sucker for cheesy romance. But hey drama, romance and cheesyness will always be in my stories so suck it up and deal with it XD

Slenderman

Slender felt that something was off and quickly tellaported to your house. When he stepped inside he heard you scream from your room and he waisted no time as for he was very worrried about you. He busted down your door and saw you curled in a ball holding your head in pain, screaming. Using his talepathy he saw what was going threw your head and froze but he imediatelly rushed to your side holding your trembling body in his long arms. "Y/N why would something like that go threw your head?" He tried putting a good thought in tour head to at least stop the screaming. You stopped screaming but you started crying and slender held you close to him not leaving your side the rest of the night.

Jeff the Killer

Jeff wanted to come over to see if you wanted to watch a movie but when he heard you scream he bolted for your room and, litterally, kicked down the door! "Y/N!" He yelled and you bolted from your bed and into Jeff's arms. He was confused for a second until you started crying and he wrapped his arms around you tightly. "Y/N what's wrong, what happened?" He said genty holding you tighter in his arms. "PROMIS ME!" You cried and he looked at you. "PROMIS ME YOU WON'T LEAVE MY SIDE!!" Tears poured down your face and he hugged you tightly. "I promis" he said. He took ypu down stairs and lay down with you with you on the sofa until you fell a sleep again but, with you tightly in his arms not leaving your side. 'What ever made her scream like that must've really frightened her. I've never seen her like this before' Jeff thought to himself. He thought it would be better to ask you when you were ready to tell him so he cast the thought aside and slept with you not letting you go like promised.

Masky

“NOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Masky heard ypou scream from your room and he quickly ran to see what happened. When he ran in he saw you sitting on your bed, knees close to your chest, hands gripping your head as if in pain, and tears pouring down your face. Masky quickly sat down next to you and held you in his arms. "Shh,it's alright Y/N it was just a dream" he said reassuringly as you cried in his chest. "I-It felt so real M-Masky!" You cried and he held you tighter. "It's ok. I'm right here, please stop crying, I'm here now" Masky lied down with you tightly in his arms and you cried and cried and cried until you past out again but this time Masky as very relunctant about leaving your side.

Hoodie

You and Hoodie were both taking a nap together on the sofa. He felt your body start to twitch and tremble. You started to whimper and tears streamed down your face. Hoodie held you closer to him petting your head. "It's alright Y/N. I'm right here. Please don't cry anymore." He said gently (No stutter!!! XD ) before you knew it your sobs turned into hiccups and Hoodie was right there holding you tightly not leaving your side and making sure that you knew he was always right there when you cried.

Ticci Toby

''AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Toby heard a loud scream coming from your room and he quickly ran up busting down your door. He saw sitting on your bed eyes wide in fear and breathin heavily. Tears streamed down your face as you were frozen. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked, when he just barely touched your shoulder you screamed and jumped away crawling into a corner your body trembling and it hurt him to see you looking at him with fear in your eyes. Toby slowly moved to your side. When he genlty placed his hands on your arms you tried moving out of grasp but he just pulled yoy closer to him hugging you. "Y/N it's me! Calm down!" He said while you screamed trying to get away. "No!" You screamed. He was hurt. "Y/N snap pout of it! It's me Toby!" He held you close tighter until you didn't fight anymore and you just cried into his chest your body trembling. "What happened? Why are you acting like this?" He muttered. "Y/N I'm always here when you want to talk. Please don't be scared of me!" He said gently.

Dark Link

A/N sorry guys I have no idea what I'm doing for Link! :'(  sorry! All my ideas were put on everyne else and im drawing a blank.