Break up!!

A/N here it is the one you all have been waiting for! The break up! I hope you guys enjoy! XD
PS, I'm sorry but these will be short, but I hope you enjoy them anyway :)

Laughing Jack

You were on your way to see LJ at the carnival, you were wanting to speak with him but that all suddebly vanished. You saw LJ kissing another girl and your heart shattered into a billion little peices and fade into dust. When the girl left giving a flirting wave he saw you stand there frozen and tears pouring down your face. He ran up to you but you took a step back. "How could you" he muttered and he looked at you with a sad expression. "It's n-" "SAVE IT!" You interruppeted. "Am I not good enough for you?!" "Of course you are!" "THEN WHY!?" You shouted then ran away with tears streaming down your cheeks. You slammed the door in your room and locked all your doors and windows so he couldn't find a single way in your house. You plopped down on your bed and cried non stop.

Slenderman

You were on your way to see Slendy at your favorite tree when suddenly you felt your heart shatter in a billion peices and tears stream down your face. You saw Slendy kissing another woman who was starting to take of her shirt when you stepped on a twig and both their attention was toward you. Slendy pushed the woman aside and ran towards you. "Y-Y/N! W-What are you doing here!" He studdered. "Coming to see you! What are you doing!" You yelled tears pouring down your cheeks ''W-Well I-I" he couldn't find the words to say without making it worse. "Listen, it's not what you think" he said but you stepped away from him. "I think it's exactly what I think! We're done" As much as it pained you to say it, you said it. "Goodbye" you muttered and ran back home and locked every window and door in your house. When suddenly Slendy teleported into your room startling you. "Please, give me a chance to explain" Slendy said his voice shaky. "NO! You've made it quit clear! Leave me alone!" You screamed but he didn't listen and just looked at you. "I SAID GET OUT!!" You threw one of your pillows at him and you turned away from him. "Alright, if that's what you wish" he left out the front door. You burst out in tears and slid down the corner of the wall hugging your legs closer together and cried.

Jeff the Killer

You finally arrived at home from going shopping and put all the groceries in the fridge. You went up to your room to plop down on your bed when your heard loud moans coming from your room. You opened your door and saw Jeff half-naked on top of another wonam aslo half-naked. "JEFF! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? ON MYBOWN FUCKING BED!" Anger and hurt built up in your bidy and you tried to keep the tears from falling. You have him the mist coldest poisoned daggered glare at him. "Bitch, get the fuck out of my house, you and that fucking whore and don't EVER come back here" you yelled and the woman quickly gathered her things and rushed past me out my front door. "L-Listen, I can explain!" Jeff said as he slowly walked towards me. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled and stopped where he was. "I thought I finally had something worth being happy about but now! You just added yourself to my list of hell. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE JEFF AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!!" You walked past him and threw his sweater at his face and he left. You locked all your doors and windows so he couldn't climb his way in. You waited for the last door to shut before you dropped to the floor and burt out crying. You opened your closet door and shut yourself in as you cried. He ripped your heart in shreds as if he stapped you in the heart.

Masky

You were on your way home with cheesecake for Masky. When you got home you could hear soft moans coming from upstairs. You opened the door to one of the room and saw Masky being kissed by some other woman!! "M-Masky, w-what is this" you muttered. "I should probably leave now" the woman said as she brushed past me and out the door. "It's not what you think!" He started protesting but you just held your hand up for him to stop talking and stepped aside. "Just get out" you muttered quietly. "Please Y/N let me-" "I SAID GET OUT!!!" You screamed. He knew that you weren't going to listen to him so he did as you said and left. You went to your room and lay down on your bed hugging your pillow and burst out crying. You heart shattered into tiny peices and he cheated on you! 'why would he do something like this?!' You thought to yourself as you cried amd cried and cried.

Hoodie

You had gotten a text from hoodie saying to meet him at the park where you had first met. You wondered what he wanted so you didn't argue. When you arrived you culd here voices coming from your favorite spot. "She'll be here any minute" you heard masky say and there was a chuckle. A womans chuckle? "Well then I'll make sure to do this quickly" the woman said suductivly. Your felt your heart shatter in pieces and tears poured down you eyes. You accidently stepped on twig and they both looked in your direction. "Y/N!" Hoodie pushed the woman aside and walked over to you but you stepped away. "Just- leave me alone" you said as you ran off in tears and heart break.

Ticcie Toby

You were on your way home and you wanted to take yur favorite short cut / ally one because it was faster and two, you wanted to say ho to Toby. You stopped dead in your tracks when you heard moans comming from the ally way. You a womans moan and another voice. You couldn't quite make out what they were saying but tears streamed down your face. You ran home hoping that no okne saw you and you took the long way home. You were on your couch watching going through the channles and was tired from crying for hours. You heard the door open and close. Toby then sat down next to you and kissed your cheek. You didn't move which he thought was stranges. "Is something wrong?" He asked. "Why don't you ask that woman what wrong you two seem to be really close" you said coldly not even looking at him. "What are you- you were the one that was there?" ''Yeah, and I heard everything" yu turned off your tv amd stood up. "It's not what you think!" He said walking over to you. "Yeah?" "Let me explain!" He said but you were too hurt to listen to him. "Just, leave me alone for a while. Untill then, we're done" it killed you to say it but you said it. "Please Y/N don't do this" "GET OUT!!!" Yu cried and he left. You locked the door and slid to the floor crying again.

Dark Link

You were finally home with a new game ou thpught that Link would like to play but when you got to your rom you heard loud moans coming from inside your room. You heard a womans voice and you opened the door to find Link and some woman butt naked. "LINK! WHAT THE HELL!" You yeled and they both stopped. "Bitch get the fuck out of my house" you said. The woman grabbed her cloth and ran out and left you with link. "Leave." Was all you said as he grabbed his cloths. "Let me explain" "Explain what!? Just leave! Idon't want you coming back!" You screamed. He knew that you weren't going to listen so he did as you said and  merged back into the tv. You then broke ever device that would shpw a sign as him coming back. The tv your ds. You threw your lamp at your tv and it broke with a lous crash amd ypou completely trashed your room to get all your anger out.

Out of breath you stood there in the center of your now really trashed room yu dropped to your knees and cried until you past out still crying.

A/N yea that last part s alittle dramatic. But I fixed it for u guys I hope you like it!