When He Leaves

I'm so sorry for the long wait I have been super busy and I'm sorry. So I was feeling sad because I lost someone I thought I was really close with a few months ago and I'm still pretty upset so I thought I would do this scenario in order to tell him how I feel, not that he'll ever see this. I hope you guys enjoy.

Laughing Jack

"What?! For that long?!" You exclaimed. Tears dripped down your face has LJ hugged you tightly in his arms. He had just told you that he had to do a killing spree out of town and wouldn't be back for a few months and it made you really upset.

"I'm so sorry luv, but Slenderman has us all going out of town and I don't want you in harms way if it gets really dangerous. I'm sorry" He whispered sadly in your ear. Luckily he didn't have to leave for another ten minutes so he had that long to kiss you goodbye until he came back.

"What will I do if you don't come back!" You cried pathetically and he chuckled.

"I promise, I'll be back. I don't think I could die even if I wanted to." He laughed, but you just cried and you buried your face in his chest. He pulled you away from his chest but still held onto your shoulders and he lifted your chin with his long sharp fingers and loomed at you with gentle and loving eyes as he gently pressed his lips against yours. You returned his kiss, sad that that would be the last kiss you'll ever get for a few months. You didn't ever want that one moment to end.

He broke that perfect kiss and whispered something in your ear before kissing your cheek and leaving shutting the door behind him.

Tears poured down your cheeks again as you now stood in front of the closed door. The three words he whispered in your ear echoed in your head over and over again.

I love you.......

Slenderman

Slender didn't want to let you go. Not now not ever, but he had to. When he told that he would go out of town for some business for a few months you broke down in tears. He wrapped his long out stretched arms around along with his tendrils. He held you tighter in his embrace as you cried.

"Why so long Slendy?" You asked and he pet your head.

"If we are lucky it will end sooner than expected, but we won't know. I promise I'll come back to you! I'll make sure i never leave your ever again" he said in a gentle sweet tone. You were going to miss that gentle tone he always talk to you with. You knew it was only going to be a few month, but in a few months will feel like a few years and you would be devastated.

"I'll miss you so much" you muttered, your voice muffled in his black suite.

"I'll miss you too, Y/N. I love you so much" he said he kissed your forehead and let his tendrils slowly let you go as he walked out the door. When the door was shut and he was gone you dropped to your knees and burst out crying.

"Come back to me Slendy! DO YOU HERE ME?! YOU BETTER COME BACK TO ME!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lung so your words echoed throughout the house.

'I promise....'

His voice was even get talk in your head.

Jeff The Killer

"NO!!" You screamed as he wrapped his arms tightly around you embracing you. You buried your face in his clean white sweater and your cried muffled.

"You can't leave me here alone for four freaking months!!" You screamed. His hug was getting tighter as if he refused to let go.

"I know, I'm so sorry, but this job is important and I can't go against his words." Jeff said to you gently as your muffled cries continued.

"I don't want to leave you here either, but promise me that you'll hang in there and be here When I come back." Jeff said gently. He listened to your painful cries before you gave him a muffled yes. "I'll be back as soon as I can to protect you again, I promise." Jeff said gently, hugging you tighter, afraid to let go. Jeff hesitantly loosened his grip on the hug and lifted your chin so you were looking at him. He pressed his lips against your soft trembling lips and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around your waist to your back pulling you close go him and his other hand cupping your cheek.