Chapter Twenty-Two ~ Attack of the Body Snatchers

(The rated R version will be posted under my page called Private Chapters on 4/22/15.)

Melanie POV

"It's beautiful out here. So where are we?"

"On a Caribbean island called Wonderland. Welcome to Villa Île Des Rêves. It means, the Island of Dreams. Dominique LaSalle owns this villa."

"Wait the famous designer?"

"Yes," he said smiling from ear to ear.

"She's one of the best designer's in world. Although I did hear she has two gorgeous rich men after her."

"They are not after her. They are together and live very happily on the other side of the island. You can say they are a very unique threesome."

"Gotcha. That explains the fountain outside the house. I've still never heard of this place."

"Most of the island is owned by Ian Harrington and Dominique."

"Mona's husband?"

"Yeah. Ian and Dominique are cousins."

"Wow. I knew they were wealthy but I can't get over they own an island too. Didn't realize he and Dominique LaSalle are cousins either."

I was in awe looking around. Marc was showing me around the immaculate mansion where everything almost seem to come to life especially a portrait of Dominique and her two companions in the living room. Both men's attention were on her as she cupped each of their faces in her hands. She had a devilish grin on her face and her seductive eyes followed me out the room. My imagination had to be playing tricks on me.

We walked upstairs which led us to the master bedroom. Through the double glass doors was a huge balcony overlooking the clear blue ocean. The wind gently blew across my face and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him watching the boats in the distance.

"I could just stay like this forever."

"Ah but we can't. There are so many things I have planned," he said whispering in my ear. His warm breath against my skin caused my heart to skip a beat. At this very moment all I wanted was for him to take me right here right now.

"I don't know what's wrong but all I can think about is how bad I want you right now."

"How bad do you want me?" he asked. He kissed me on the sensitive patch of skin behind my ear.

I grabbed his hands and rubbed them up and down my body. He squeezed my breasts and I moaned. Something was happening to me I couldn't explain.

My hormones were spinning out of control. I needed him like I needed my next breath. I turned around bringing his face down to mine. I initiated the kiss and quickly deepen it. Before I knew it, he had raised my dress up and I was wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked us back into the bedroom laying me down only for me to rise up and pull off his shirt. I kissed him down the center of his chest until I came to the buckle of his jeans. I unbuckled his belt along with his jeans and licked my lips.

My mouth started to water. There was only one thing on my mind and I went for it. He cupped the back of my head guiding me down below. I couldn't get enough.

Without warning he pulled back and I laid back across the bed. He raised up my dress and muff dived so deep my eyes rolled back into pure darkness. I could envision his every move in my head without even looking at him. I could read every expression on his face and that tongue, oh Gawd that thing should be molded and sold.

My body had started to hum. I needed more and he didn't disappoint. Within seconds my dress and panties were on the floor and they had become a distant memory. I leaned up tasting myself against his lips. I traced them with the tip of my tongue.