Chapter Twenty Eight~ Feening

Friday

Melanie's POV

I had driven Marc to the airport and now I was on my way back home. He promised to call when he made it to Africa and that he would bring me a surprise back. I became all giddy like a schoolgirl and promised him a double dose of caramel delight when he returned.

I finally made it home when I noticed a man dressed in all black ringing my doorbell. A black delivery van with a symbol and phone number was on the side. I grabbed my purse and pepper spray just in case I had to attack.

"May I help you?"

"My name is Ash and I'm here to deliver a package for Ms. Melanie Guillory from Mistress Dominique LaSalle."

"Oh, okay."

"Actually there are several boxes in my van for you. Can I bring them in?"

"Sure, let me open the door."

I unlocked the door and opened it wide for him. He placed the boxes in the living room. Minutes later he must have brought in six huge black boxes with a weird symbol on top. I signed the form and went to tip him but it was already taken care of, he nodded and then he was gone.

I kneeled down in front of the boxes. They were all labeled from one to six. On the top one there was a red lace sealed envelope. On the front in calligraphy was my name. I detached it from the box and opened it.

The stationary paper had a distinct appealing aroma. The lace tip was an added touch. The paper was thick and the black writing was exquisitely done in an old but precise font.

Dearest Melanie,

Marc has informed me of your intentions about a very different lifestyle that most are either not aware of or frighten of what they may become. After talking to Marc he feels that you may suit a role as more of a dominant than a subordinate. There is nothing wrong with that but with this charge comes responsibilities and duties that many have sought but only a few have accomplished.

Inside these boxes are items that will give you the basic knowledge of the lifestyle. Diagrams, notes, books, even samples of things that even the novice should be aware of before you are brought to an event. If you have any questions call me on my personal line down below.

Oh this is not to be shared with anyone including Marc. Things that are in these boxes may not be suitable for all (evil grin).

Have Fun,
Dommi ❤️

Okay Tammy may have been right. Why does it feel that I am about to open Pandora's Box?

I stood up and poured me a glass of wine staring at the boxes from the island. I took a sip and then another, then another, another and another until the glass was empty. I poured another glass.

I tapped my foot on the marble floor. I couldn't be scared, I wanted this, did I? I was starting to rethink this idea. I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. I turned on the television flipping through the channels. Of course nothing was on. I decided to do a little exercise so I walked over to the treadmill and started it up. Once my rhythm got going, suddenly I was bored and stopped.

I peeked out the door and the boxes were still there. What did you expect Mel, they can't walk? Shut up I told myself.

I tried calling Tammy but she didn't answer. I tried calling my dad and he didn't answer either. Damn it, I needed more friends. I went back out to the kitchen finishing up my wine and poured the last of it moments later. Why was I so afraid? I talked all that noise and now since reality was staring me back in the face I was punking out.