Chapter Thirty ~ Goddess Beauté Noire

Marc's POV

"See how God doesn't like ugly as Mel would say. Not only did you scare the bejesus out of my woman, yours just ripped you a new one," I said taking a sip of my cognac.

Ian laughed. "I don't mine. My wife is preparing for my arrival and punishment, I can't wait."

"I still can't believe you asked Dommi to take Melanie to The Underground," Nico said.

"Are you sure she can handle it?" Vlad asked in his Russian accent. "The Underground is not for the faint of heart."

"Knowing my girl when she gets over the initial shock, she will prevail."

"Want to wager?" Ian asked with that sly grin on his face.

"Absolutely."

"If I win I want that Audemars Piguet watch you have on your arm."

"I love this watch. I won this at Christie's Auction House in New York. Only a selected few can be seen wearing this."

"Floyd Mayweather and Arnold Schwarzenegger are the two that come to mind," Jacob said coming to sit next to me.

"See it's a single man's watch. Ten carats of diamonds trimmed in platinum it's like having a one of a kind. It brought the golddiggers out for sure last night," Vlad said. "We lucky we didn't get robbed. Although it puts my Patek Philippe to shame," he said glancing at his watch.

"Fine. If I win I want twenty acres of Wonderland on the Southside, premium beachfront."

"That's one of the best sunsets on the island Marc. Ask for something else."

"No. That should be closely equivalent to the watch. I know that southern tip is prime real estate. Melanie loved it there and I think it would be a great investment for later on."

"I can get the contractors on it in a moment's notice," Jacob said putting his two cents in. "My friend's Derek and Nicole Anderson would have it built and ready in six to eight months. Just say the word."

"Ian what do you say?"

"I had plans for that land. A nice oceanfront spa."

"I got this watch for six hundred thousand. Even if you built a spa it would take you at least two or three years to recoup that. The watch is instantly worth at least one point nine. Instant equity."

Ian shook his head. "All I have to say is polish up the watch, but on one condition."

"Ian don't go changing the deal."

"I'm not, just hear me out."

"What?"

"You're the submissive but no sex. A true Domme does not have to have sex but she must give you pleasure. She has to learn to be creative. An orgasm or two but no penetration. "

"That was a given my brother, but I get to reveal myself at the end. It will be hard with no penetrative sex, but I can do it. There is another obstacle I have is that I have a tattoo of her name on my body so she will know right away."

"I can solve that," Vlad said going to his black bag. "Dermablend. It will cover it up."

"Cool."

"Since The Underground has masquerade tonight, we will be in costumes. Melanie won't recognize us but our counterparts will. You will already be in the Dungeon when she arrives. Dommi will instruct and if Melanie runs out, the bet is complete and payment will be due. If she starts and doesn't finish, the bet is complete and I want my watch."