Chapter Forty-Four ~ Closet Freak

Melanie POV

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. I blinked slowly as I pulled out my prize and smiled. He moaned as soon as my thumb softly circled his bobbing head. I looked back up at him but his eyes were closed.

"Mel we need...oh gawd weeee need tooooooo..."

I wrapped my lips around him and took him in. His hand went for the side of the shelf and the other stroked my hair. I moaned as I took him deeper and deeper.

"Stop Mel...we have toooo..."

My fingers squeezed his hips and then his backside bringing him even farther down my throat. His moans filled my ears as he started to pump inside my warm mouth. After tonight, I was going to be crowned, CDTFQ better known as the Certifiable Deep Throat Freak Queen of the industry. I wanted him to wear me out, better yet I wanted to wear him out. Hell if I ended up in traction again so be it, because I was going to enjoy every single second of this.

He was ready to release and I was ready to drink of the ambrosia he was offering but he pulled himself back. Hold up! What the fuc..., before disappointment set in, he pulled me up, snatched my thong, ripping it from my body and went to work. I damn near exploded and fell on my ass the moment his warm, thick tongue invaded my folds. My breath hitched and my legs quivered.

"Marc...," was all I could say. My words and thoughts were scrambled as he worked his magic. I tried grabbing on to something but I wasn't even close to anything remotely secure. Somehow buried deep in my folds his left hand snaked up cradling my lower back.

Hercules had nothing on Marc's strength. He held me as if I didn't weigh an once. My body propelled back and forth giving everything he requested. I shivered hoping it wouldn't be the last one for the night. I shook and before long he released me, lifted me up where I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slid his finger inside from the back but I was already soaked. Months I had waited for this moment and now I was wet and absolutely ready.

His hands gripped my behind, lifting me up slowly where I slid right on down his hard shaft. The feel of him inside of me was like hallelujah to my soul. I had missed this. I was ready to surrender to my everlasting passion.

"You feel so good," he whispered against my ear. His lips glided to mine where I grabbed him by his face and sucked his bottom lip. Classiness was no longer my friend but a deep burning passion of want, freakiness and desire was ready to take her place. I stripped off his tie and pulled his shirt apart as the buttons went flying across the closet. He didn't complain as my tongue sucked his neck. He moaned as his pace was slow and easy.

His hand travelled up my back and up to my neck where he gripped it pulling my head back. My throat was exposed to his wandering lips. He caressed my skin with those soft lips of his working them down to my chest. With his teeth and tongue, he managed to pull apart the front latch of my bra where he began to devour them.

With no leverage, he was bent at the knees as I rode him with my legs wrapped behind his back. He held on to me taking on all my weight. Why did this make me want to creme all over myself? This would be forever etched in my brain for eternity. My big strong stallion was working me, grinding and taking everything I was giving.

He continued to cradle my back and neck while my head leaned back. My eyes peered into the long mirror behind me on the wall. To see our bodies attached with pure energy increasing made me moan. He pushed deeper and deeper, until I was breathless. My hands were now stretched out on each side of my head with my palms buried in the blush carpet.