Chapter Thirty- Four ~ Making Up

Marc's POV

"What the hell?" I said waking up. My head was throbbing.

"Oh just wait, this has Dommi written all over this," Ian said running his hand down his face.

The women had put us in the room called the doghouse. Vlad, Nico, Ian, Evan, Jacob and I were just waking up from a deep sleep.

"I don't remember coming in here," Vlad said.

"Me either," Evan said.

"At least they put clothes on us," Nico said yawning.

"Do you fellas always roll like this?" Evan asked. "If so I can't hang with you all."

"No this is the first and the last time," Ian said. He walked over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. He banged on it and the door opened. Moby, the Dungeon Master walked in.

"What in the hell happened and why don't any of us remember coming in here?"

"I carried each one of you in here per request."

Moby Dick as everyone called him was a three hundred pound, mostly muscle ex-full back. He stood around six feet seven inches tall with a bald head.

"Whose request Moby?" I asked.

"Mistress Dommi, the Goddess, Madame M and Mistress C."

"Should have known," Vlad said.

"Why would they even do this?" Evan asked getting up.

"I don't know but it's time to find out. Can we get our things Moby and can you call us a taxi?"

"Your clothes are in the corner over there and a limo is already waiting for you."

We all grabbed our clothes and put them on. Less than ten minutes later we were all in the limo. Everyone grabbed their cellphones and started calling but none of the ladies answered.

"I called Maria and she said Dommi and Mona never showed up at the house last night," Ian said.

"Marci said the twins are still at her house and Cad is not answering her phone," Evan said.

"Mel is not answering either."

"Where the hell could they be?" Vlad asked.

"I say we start at Melanie's house. I wouldn't be surprised if they are hiding out there," Jacob said.

"Driver take us to 2344 Highland Road," I said rolling up the divider.

"I'm still trying to figure out why they would do this?"

"I don't know but Dommi is going to get it. Vlad and Nico you need to put your woman in check."

"Hello? She's your cousin."

"Whatever."

As soon as we turned the corner into Melanie's subdivision her car was parked outside. The driver pulled up and I was the first to get out. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up.

Walking around the house I looked through the window and saw Mona cooking and Cadence making coffee. Bingo, they were busted. I walked back to the front and waved the guys over. They all got out and I led them to the back door. I knocked scaring both ladies.

They turned and their eyes narrowed. Looking at us they turned their heads as if we weren't staring back at us.

"Oh no she didn't?" Ian said. "Mona don't play. The game is over."