Chapter 2: Getting closer

Hange's POV:

I opened the cafe and as soon as I did I saw a short grumpy male walk in.

He seemed familiar... Oh! He was the guy I helped out yesterday.

"Oh good morning sir! What can I get for you?" I asked with a happy expression

"The same thing as yesterday, black tea with no sugar and toasted garlic bread"

"Alrighty I'll get that ready for you"

And he did the same thing as he did yesterday, he paid then ate quietly and left.

* * *

Days pass and he would come here every morning.

I gave him his regular meal.

"Here you go sir" I said with a joyful smile

"Just call me Levi, no need to be so formal" he said coldly

"Alright si- I mean Levi"

Days turned into a week and I found myself being closer to him.

Yes, a lot of people do visit this cafe and we have a lot of regular costumers but he was... Different. He ordered the same meal everyday.

I gave him his usual meal.

He always sat at the corner of the cafe. I sat in front of him. I wasn't busy because I'm just the manager here, I don't necessarily work here. But even though making customers food isn't what I'm here for, I still make Levi's food.

"You know you're always here every morning" I said jokingly

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked

"No, of course not"

I know it's weird but I wanted to get to know him better.

"Uhm I know it's weird to ask but.. Can we be friends?"

I couldn't tell the expression on his face. He seemed like a simple person but I could barely even tell if he heard me or was mad at what I said or is just confused.

"Sure? I guess."

"Great, uhm so I'll just introduce myself, I'm Hange Zoe I'm 24 years old, I'm the daughter of the owners of this cafe. I graduated from Paradis Science University, alright your turn"

"Well, I'm Levi Ackerman I'm 25 years old, CEO of the Ackerman film company. I graduated from Shingeki University"

Wait... CEO of the Ackerman film company? I was talking to THE CEO of the most famous film company in the world! How interesting!

"Did you say, CEO? wow, we're only a year apart and I barely even have my life together and you're already a CEO"

"I didn't really have a choice. Being CEO was passed down from my family"

"So when did you become the CEO?"

"Just two years ago"

"Ah I see, could I maybe have your phone number? Nothing suspicious I just wanna maybe text you and so we can be in touch"

"Uh sure"

We exchanged phone numbers. He finished his food and left the cafe.

It was 3 pm, I decide to chat him. I felt comfort whenever I chat him, sure his messages were simple and pretty cold but, it felt nice talking to him..

For the past few days we've been exchanging texts and sometimes even call.

I know it's weird to but... I kinda like him...?

End of chapter