Chapter 7: A sweet morning

Levi's POV:

I wake up to see that Hange was still wrapped up in my arms. Her hair had fallen onto her face again. I brushed her hair away from her face, being careful not to wake her up. She stirred a bit and tightened her grip on me.

She looked...cute when she sleeps. I could hear her faint snores. In this quiet room, her soft snores were the only thing I could hear.

I gently cupped her cheek. She then woke up and lifted her head to look at me.

"Good morning" She said with a smile

"Morning" I say as I planted a kiss onto her lips. "Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yes, mostly because you're here. And you?"

"I don't sleep that much, but I slept well"

She just smiled and buried her face into my chest. I just continued to rub the back of her head, playing with her hair.

After these few days of us dating, I forgot that in two months, I would have to leave.. but me leaving Japan doesn't matter right? we would still be together. That's if shes okay with long distance relationship.

* * *

"Should we get up now?" I asked

"mmm... let's just cuddle for a little longer"

"It's already 8, do you have work today? If you do, you'll be late"

"No. my brother takes over the cafe on weekends"

"Alright" I say in response.

A few minutes pass and Hange's phone started to ring.

She was still asleep while the phone is ringing... shes a heavy sleeper.

I as curious as to who was calling her.. I gently let go of Hange to check the name.. Moblit.. who's Moblit?

I know Hange would kill me if I answered without her permission so I just woke her up.

She groggily took the phone and answered.

"Hello??" she said "mhm" she paused "okie bye" then she hung up

she yawned and placed her phone back on the night stand.

"Let's go eat breakfast now?" She asked

"Sure"

* * *

After eating breakfast we went into the garage so I could drive her back to her apartment.

"Levi?" She said

"Yes?"

"Could we stop by the cafe?"

"Your parents's cafe?"

"Yes"

"Alright"

I stared to drive to thier cafe.. But I still couldn't get this 'Moblit' guy from my mind.

we reached the cafe, Hange got out of the car and I followed her. She then ran to a man that was infront of the cafe.

"Hey Ian!" Hange says as she patted his back