Chapter 6: I love you

Hange's POV:

I knew exactly what I wanted to say

"Levi, I love you too" Those were the only words that managed to escape my mouth

I could see his emotionless eyes shine with joy. He smiled and hugged me. I of course, hugged him back. He let go of me and I smiled. 

But I still couldn't believed that he loved me... I was happy.

* * *

A few days has passed since we said our first I love you's to each other. He always came into my apartment to hang out.  This time, I requested for us to hang out at his apartment, he agreed.

I got my stuff and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and saw Levi standing infront of me. I wasn't expecting him to be here.

"Hey Levi!, what are you doing here?" I asked

"You said you wanted to hang out at my apartment right? well I'm here to pick you up"

"ah I see, I didn't expect you to pick me up though" I laughed. "but thanks" I say and kissed him on the cheek.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door then I locked it. I followed him until we reached his car.

I knew he was rich but I still couldn't believe I was standing infront of a car that costs millions of dollars.

He opened the passenger door of the car for me and I hopped inside. He closed the door  and headed to the other side of the car. He inserted the key inside the car and it roared to life.

* * *

It was a pretty short drive. His apartment was about 15 or 20 minutes away from my apartment.

Just looking at the exterior of the house made my jaw drop. It was massive! I mean what else did I expect from a billionaire.

He drove the car into the underground garage. Damn, even the garage is more fancier than my whole apartment.

The house was white, gold and black. The house was pretty big.

We exited the car and went up the stairs to enter the actual house.

"Wow your apartment is huge" I say in astonishment

"Compared to my mansion in Germany or the United States, this apartment is pretty small"

"Wait, you have not one but two mansions??"

I knew I sounded stupid. Of course he has several houses. He is the CEO of the biggest film company in the world.

"Actually, I have other houses in many different countries. The mansion in the U.S and Germany are just my biggest houses"

I placed my bag on the couch and I wanted to look around but I think its rude to do such things without his permission.

"Make yourself at home" He says

I nodded in response and I took a stroll around the house.

I looked at the backyard, dang this apartment even has  pool!

I opened the sliding doors to the pool area and sat on the swing that was attached on a tree branch. The air was so fresh and relaxing.

I heard footsteps approaching me, I turned my head and saw Levi. I smiled at him as he came closer to me.

He stood beside me as we watched the trees sawing in the wind.

I got up and took his hand in mine. We walked towards the sliding door and went back inside the house.

* * *

I guess I enjoyed staying here a little too much. It was already 8. Levi insisted me to just stay here for the night instead of me going back home. He did have a point,  its dangerous to leve the house at this hour.

We made dinner for the two of us and by we I mean him. He did most of the work since I didn't really know how to cook.

He made salad with shrimp. Its been ages since I've had a proper meal like this. I usually just live off of instant ramen, pizza and takeout. Besides from being manager I was also in charge of the research department at Shiganshina  Science district. I had no time to make food for myself.

We sat down at the kitchen island and ate our food. It didn't only look delicious but it tastes amazing as well. After eating, we went to his living room and just talked to each other while sitting on the couch.

Levi's POV:

It was nice to have spent a whole day with Hange. like a child, she's full of energy.

"And *yawns* that's how I ended up with my current job" She says sleepily

"You sound tired. I think you need to go to bed and rest now"

"No, no I'm not tired yet"

"You're lying. You've yawned several times already"

"That's because my topic is boring. You should talk about yourself so I wouldn't be bored" She said as she hugged me.

"Well, when I was made the new CEO of the company, my father made me memorize the whole book of policies of the company..." I wasn't even done explaining and i already heard some soft snores.

Hange had already fallen asleep. Her brown hair was covering her face, I carefully brushed her hair out of her face.

I couldn't just let her sleep on the couch but I didn't want to wake her up.

I carefully lifted her up in my arms. Yes she was taller than me but I'm pretty strong despite my size. I took her to the guest bedroom and gently laid her down onto the bed.

I adjusted her onto the bed to make sure she was comfortable. I pulled the blanket up and tucked her into bed. I then placed a gentle kiss onto her forehead.

I was about to leave but something tugged on the sleeve of my shirt. I turned around and saw Hange grasping my sleeve.

"W-where are you going?" she asked half asleep

"I'm going to turn off the lights in the kitchen and living room"

"When you do that please come back here" She says

"Alright" I say

She then lets got of my sleeve and I walked over to the kitchen to turn off the lights. I also made sure that the front doors were locked as well.

I went back in the guest bedroom. Hange was still awake. I came closer to the bed. She pulled  me into the bed.

"Let's just... cuddle each other to sleep..." She says

"Alright, if that's what you want"

I pulled the blanket over myself snd wrapped my arms around Hange. Hange placed one of her arms around me.

"Good night shorty" Hange says

"Night Four eyes" I says as I planted a kiss on her lips

End of chapter