Chapter 31: Us again

Levi's POV:

I walked out of the building to see Hange who's currently sitting on a bench. She had her eyes closed as she was breathing in the scent of the cold night. I slowly walked to where she's sitting.

"Hey.." I quietly mutter to the brunette. She jumped a bit at me suddenly speaking to her. "Hi" She replies.

I sat down beside her as she gathers her dress to make room for me. "It's a lovely view, isn't it?" She asks, smiling at the sight of the view over the city. The lights of the city buildings reflected onto her beautiful brown eyes. "Yeah.." I say.

"You know.. I never thought that you and I would ever cross paths again." She says as she turned her head to look at me.

"Honestly, same." I say as we looked into each others eyes.

This went on for a while, just talking about random stuff. We got lost in our conversation, not knowing that it was already midnight. Though it was really late at night, we both sat there talking with each other.

"Do you remember when I suggested you court me? how long has it been?" She asks.

I thought about it. "Around 3 months?" I say. It never came to me that it's already been three whole months since then. "So do you know if it's a yes or no?" I asked teasingly. I didn't think she'd answer that just yet. But the fear of her rejecting me after all this time still stuck with me.

She paused for a moment. "Maybe" She says, giving a grin. "Would you like to know my answer?" She asks.

Part of me didn't but another wanted to know. "Yes.." I blurted out.

She smiles. "Well, I've thought about it.. and I think it's only fair if I say.... yes." She says, giving a bright smile.

I couldn't help but smile. I held her hand in mine. "I love you, Hange." I say to her.

"I love you too, shorty." She says.

The end.

Lmao just kidding don't worry, this isn't the end, not yet at least.

End of chapter

AN: Sorry if this was short compared to the recent chapters! I've been quite busy lately.