What comes around goes around (Part 3 last part)

Warning: Vomiting, Denial of sickness(Kinda), Drugs(Medicine), Hallucinations, Fainting, Not taking care of self being, Migraines and Language.

Techno P.O.V

Wilbur's feeling better thankfully, and Tommy's been well. But right now i'm laying awake at 1 am in the morning with a fucking migraine. I just didn't even go to sleep, I just couldn't. 

I grab my glass of water from my nightstand and take slow sips. I keep seeing things in the corners of my eyes and it's freaking me out a lot. Random shadows dancing across my room taunting me. I lay back in my bed with my hands over my eyes. I guess i'll wait until the morning. 

Time skip in the morning

"Time to get up and get ready for school!" I heard Phil yell from downstairs. I was feeling worse, my stomach was killing me adn I still had the godforsaken migraine. 

I get up slowly, I still have to go to school, i'm barely sick. I go to my bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. All I have to do is use some make-up and put on a smile, it just might fool them. 

After I was finished I put on a normal long sleeve shirt and some jeans. I walk downstairs looking as normal as possible. "Morning Tech." Wilbur said. "Sit down I made eggs." Phil said. I tried not to talk knowing my voice could betray me. I sat down and dug into my eggs, eating slowly. 

After breakfast we headed to school, grabbing out stuff and heading to one of our 2 cars. "I'll drive." Wilbur said. "Can I sit in the front Techno?" Tommy asked me. "Sure." I said back. At least I don't have to say a whole lot. 

Tommy happily jumped into the front seat, not noticing anything, while I got in the back. Wilbur started driving while talking to Tommy and I looked out the window trying to hide a cough but it didn't really work after a few seconds. "You good Techno?" Wilbur asked me. Why does everyone have to be so protective and on high alert? I literally just coughed? "I'm fine." I said my voice was dry and rough, an almost dead giveaway. He hummed in response, I know he didn't believe me. 

We were walking into school 7 minutes early and I said I had to go to the bathroom. When I got in the bathroom I quickly made sure no one was in the bathroom by checking the stalls and convulsed in the stall the farthest away from the door. 

I sat down leaning on the stall wall until I got a message from Wilbur saying "Come onnnnn." I got up and flushed the toilet and washed my hands.  

I walked out to see Wilbur and Tommy talking about whatever came up. "Sorry someone asked me something." I cringed at my voice. "You sure you're alright Tech, you don't sound good." Wilbur asked me again while Tommy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, i'm fine." Tommy came and hugged me before walking off. "Alright see you later." Wilbur said suspiciously. I sighed and walked off to my class. 

My head was hurting throughout the whole day so far, and I kept going to the bathroom and throwing up. It was a few minutes before lunch time and I could barely keep my eyes open while my make-up was also mostly gone from washing my face. 

I knew Wilbur noticed and he raised his hand. We were working on a worksheet so the teacher came over. "What's the matter Wilbur?" She asked nicely. "May I take Techno to the nurse, he's been acting sick." He said and the teacher looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. "Sure, I hope you feel better Techno." She said and then left. "Come on. I know you don't want people to worry and want to have good grades but you still gotta take care of yourself." He said as we were leaving class. "I'm fine like iv'e said." I protest. "Uh huh." He replied, not believing it. 

We entered the nurses office and she had us sit in a room. "What brings you boys here?" She asked. "I have reason to believe my brother's sick." Wilbur said. "Alright." She grabbed a thermometer. "Head up." I listened even if I could barely hear her. "102.8." She said writing something down on a paper that was attached to a clipboard. "I could tell, you also look sick." She said after a moment. I began to feel light headed so I rested my head on Wilbur's shoulder and tried to not pass out but the ringing got to loud and everything got so fuzzy I closed my eyes.

Wilbur P.O.V

I feel Techno rest his head on my shoulder and I look over to see he fainted. "Uh miss." I said getting her attention. "Oh dear, lay him down, i'll call your father." She replied ushering me to lay him down. I lied Techno's head on my lap and waited for my dad to come, hoping it would be soon.

A few minutes later Phil came in with Tommy. Tommy immediately ran to sit in front of Techno. "I would like to speak to you Mr. Minecraft." The nurse said. "Will he be okay?" Tommy asked me. "He'll be fine I hope." I replied with a smile. "Wilbur do you know any symptoms?" The nurse asked me. "Well i'm pretty sure he's been throwing up in the bathroom meaning his stomach probably hurts as well as his head." I said thinking about what happened earlier. "He also didn't sleep last night, I could tell, he looked tired and still does." I concluded my thoughts. "I recommend taking him home and giving him some medicine." She said. "Can I come?" I asked, wanting to make sure he was okay. "I don't want you to get sick again so no, sorry Will." Phil said picking up Techno and putting him over his shoulder. "You boys should go back to class." Tommy and I did as told while Phil took Techno to the car.

Techno P.O.V

I wake up on the sofa with Phil at my feet, a blanket draped over me and the TV on. "Phil?" I coughed. "Hey mate, I have some soup for you." I nodded and he helped me sit up. 

After a few minutes he came back with soup, tea and medicine. "Here, eat slowly okay." He said handing me the soup. I nodded and then coughed. Phil sat down next to me and started to rub circles on my back.

A few hours later I heard the door open. "We're home!" I heard Will yell. Tommy immediately set his backpack down and ran to the couch and he pulled me into a hug that I was too weak to return. Then Wilbur came over as Tommy let go. Wilbur sat on the couch and made me lay on him while Tommy started to play a movie and Wilbur started to play with my hair. "Have you slept at all today?" Wilbur whispered to me and I slowly shook my head. "Try and get some rest okay." I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:1234 (Funny number)

Sorry it takes so long