Sick Camp

This is inspired by @ijustkindawriteiguess on ao3

Warning: Language, Severe sickness, protective Jack and Dadza, Throwing up, plus more that idk how to identify.

Tommy's P.O.V

We were riding in one of the vans to the big camp site. It was apparently a bit fancy, like there were good bathrooms and provided shit for us. It was still deep in the woods, just like we had toilets and sinks and a camp pack provided, nothing too fancy to where we weren't actually camping. On the car ride there I started to feel sick again, I felt sick prier but it was more of a minor headache and kinda stuffy nose and thought it was allergies. Now my stomach has started to hurt and I know that i'm not car sick because I don't get car sick, never had and I don't think I ever will. I just kinda brushed it off as we were about 10 minutes away. Maybe it was because we were driving for a long amount of time?

I was setting up my shared tent with Tubbo when I felt saliva pool into my mouth. "You good Tommy?" I didn't respond and put my hand over my mouth. Tubbo set down what he was doing and rushed me over to a tree. I felt the bile build up and let it out by the roots. Tubbo held his nose but stayed rubbing my back. "Phil!" He yelled. "Phil's too far what do you ne-" Jack paused when he saw me hunched over and he came over and helped me sit down a little away from the tree. "Alright mate, go get Phil to help." Tubbo nodded and ran to get Phil. 

Jack pulled out water and soda that he was going to drink and gave it to me. I swished the water around my mouth and spit it out away from Jack. He then handed me the soda and vI took slow sips. Tubbo then came back with a worried Phil by his side. "How long have you felt ill or was this a surprising thing?" I hesitated, "Around the end of the car ride." I said with a rough voice and Phil nodded then helped me up to the unlit campfire. I sat down on the chair and painfully breathed. 

Jack stood next to me running his fingers through my hair gently. "I'm going to go get Ranboo he's probably the best for this surprisingly." Phil said. "Agreed he's the best at comfort and shit, always seems to know the problem, I swear they're a secret doctor." I smirked at that as Phil went to go get Ranboo and Tubbo sat in the chair next to me.

Phil came back about a minute later with Ranboo. Ranboo crouched down in front of me and I immediately grabbed his hand, I felt clingy which I guess is normal for being sick. They looked up at me and smiled until Phil spoke up, "We know you're good at this so we were wondering if you could help at least identify what he has." Ranboo nodded. "How do you feel?" He asked. I didn't want to speak. "Do you know sign language? Think that'll help?".  I nodded while the others looked confused. "Don't want to talk?" He asked and I nodded. The others looked even more confused even though I thought it was obvious what we were doing. Ranboo looked up at them. "Sign language." They just nodded. 

Others came back from gathering wood and shit and looked confused about the situation. Ranboo continued to ask me questions while I answered in sign language as the others explained the situation, Jack still running his fingers through my hair and Ranboo rubbing their thumb over my knuckles.

Phil's P.O.V

"What's going on?" Wilbur asked. I ushered them away from Tommy, Ranboo and Jack. "So basically Tommy got sick out of nowhere. Jack is there for mostly comfort while Ranboo is there to talk to Tommy since they're the best at that... and knows sign language." They all looked confused at the last part. "Tommy doesn't want to talk and they both know sign language, which makes it easier for Tommy to communicate." They all nodded. "Will he be okay?" Niki asked as Fundy nodded at her question. "Yeah, he should be fine, speaking of which we should check on them." We all walked back to the others.

Ranboo's P.O.V

"What do you feel like?" I said to Tommy softly. "Like shit but my stomach hurts, I threw up not too long ago and I have a headache." He signed back as I nodded. "Is he okay?" Jack asked. "Yeah it seems like a normal flu or stomach bug for now, i'll tell you more when the rest of the group is here." Jack nodded. "Anything weird that isn't like the flu or something." I asked Tommy. "Limbs feel numb? I don't really know if that's normal or not. I guess also everything is blurry but not much, I can still see and stuff." He signed slowly, thinking. "Okay the limbs feeling numb is a part of being tired so that's not really worrying along with it being blurry that's probably a part of the headache, happens to me too, so not worrying." I said out loud so Jack could hear as well while Tommy wouldn't worry as much hearing he's fine. 

I then heard the others come back and they slowly stood around. "So...?" Dream asked with a worried expression. "He's fine I think it's just the flu or something not too bad, i'm more worried that it may turn into something else, like if it gets passed around it may have different effects and stuff." People nodded understanding the situation well. "I have a guess of what order it will go because it most likely will get passed around. Probably Tubbo, Jack, Niki, Eret, Fundy, Wilbur, Techno, Dream, George, Karl, Sapnap, Skeppy, Bad, Puffy, me, Kristen and then Phil, in that order. Hannah, Ant, Sam and Quackity will be safe from whatever this is." I stated proudly. (This is for me to remember. Wink wink nudge nudge.) "What are you, magic?" George said as I started laughing and eventually everyone did. (Pretend Ranboo guessing didn't happen it will be deleted)

"Good to know, thanks Ran."Phil said and I nodded. Tommy weakly grabbed my wrist from behind as Tubbo came over to us and the others set up for night. I took Jack's spot as Tubbo talked to Tommy to keep him distracted. "Hey, i'm going to ask Phil if he can drive me to a pharmacy to get medicine." Tubbo nodded, smiling and I went to go get Phil.

Phil's P.O.V

I was talking with Niki, Dream and Fundy until Ranboo came over. "Hey Ran." Dream said and they waved back. "Hey Phil can you drive me to a pharmacy or something for medicine and stuff." I nodded turning to the others as they said bye and me and Ranboo got in one of the cars we drove here. 

We just barely started driving and I could tell Ranboo was nervous, they were bouncing their leg and tapping their finger on the same leg. "What are you so nervous about? You said it'll be fine, right?" He flinched and I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. "I guess i'm more nervous for others, I know Will especially doesn't do well with throwing up and stuff like this." He mumbled quietly and I nodded in understanding. "I'm sure people will be fine Ranboo." I reassured but they didn't say anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:1317

More parts to come people! Unless people want this as a different book which i'm down to do and probably will anyway.