I Realized

Sorry for not posting I've been busy and struggling lately but it's a long chapter.

Warnings:Language, semi-panic attack, Vomiting, Angst?, fluff, dehydration and starvation, Mention of suicide, kinda, and other sick stuff.

This is an AU of Butterfly Reign Credits to SilentTeyz! 

Spoiler alert, also when i'm writing this i'm in the beginning of chapter 13 so no spoilers for that either. I also kinda forgot so...

Ranboo P.O.V

I woke up that morning covered in sweat because I had another nightmare. I immediately rushed to my desk and wrote down everything I remembered and shut the notebook slouching in my chair. As I was just sitting there I felt my head start to hurt and my stomach churn. I grumbled. I gagged and rushed to the toilet.

About a minute later I flushed the toilet and made myself look presentable, well at least as much as I could be when sick. I just decided it would be good to go to the gardens.

The fresh air was great, it smelled of flowers and was just good. I sat down in the middle of one of the gardens looking at the bugs and flowers. I decided to make a flower crown and weaved flowers around some sticks. I admired my art and put it on top of my head and then started to make some braids out of grass.

When in the middle of making braids I felt my headache get worse and I could barely focus, vision getting blurry as I felt my stomach churn again. I then realized I didn't drink any water or eat any food today. I looked at the big clock and saw that it was almost 12 pm. Wow, iv'e been out here longer than I thought. I ignored the agonizing pain in my stomach and just laid down on my stomach drawing random shapes in the dirt. 

Eventually I couldn't hold anymore and I ran to the nearest small build that had a bathroom and fortunately no one was in the building. I got to the bathroom as soon as I started to feel the bile in my mouth.

I walked out of the building and went back to where I was before. My stomach still hurt but at least it was relieved a bit. I sat back down with my hands on my stomach and I just stared at the beautiful area.

I must have zoned out for a while because I heard someone yelling my name and I turned around to see it was Techno. "You good there, you weren't responding." He asked walking over to me. "Yeah just thinking about whatever." He nodded. I began to feel the pain in my stomach come back even stronger and once again everything kinda blurred. 

He looked at me confused and concerned, never thought i'd see that expression again. "You okay, you look pale." I sighed and shook my head and he crouched down next to me. "Anything happen that I should know about?" He asked, putting the back of his hand on my head. "I don't really know if it's important but I had another nightmare and threw up... twice." I said avoiding eye contact as he started to rub my back, "Well we should get you inside then." I shook my head. "You want The Emperor to come?" I nodded. He got up and sped walked away so I just waited sitting there, staring at the ground.

I eventually heard footsteps behind me but didn't look. I saw Phil crouch down in front of me and check my head with the back of his hand like Techno did. "You're burning up there mate." He said stating the obvious. "Please, let's go inside." He said sticking his hand out. I took his hand and we slowly got up. "Techno can you watch him when we get there, i'll give an excuse to Wilbur and Tommy why you are not there, unless you want the truth to be told to them." Phil said wrapping his arm around me, supporting me as we walked towards the castle. "I don't care what you tell them and sure, i'll take care of them." I was happy he agreed, he was really the only person I trusted, besides Phil.

We made it to my room and I laid down on my back. Techno and Phil exchanged some words before Phil left. Techno sighed and walked over, sitting right next to my head and ran his fingers through my hair. I slowly drifted off to sleep wanting to get rid of the agonizing pain in my stomach.