Vidcon... (yes its a sickfic)

I sadly didn't get to go but it was fun watching so here's a sickfic. Also I know some stuff written later doesn't happen it's fiction.
Warning: Vomiting, Language, public eye(He's not sick in the public eye, like nothing happens in the public eye exactly, you'll see I'll just get too much second hand embarrassment if I wrote that.)fluff with everyone at vidcon, normal sickness symptoms, second hand embarrassment?, feeling light headed and shit, fainting, panic attack?, and difficult in breathing, I think that it is.

Ranboo's P.O.V

We've been on stage for around 30 minutes now and I start to feel light headed and get a weird feeling in my stomach. 

I wait for a minute until the lights get too bright and I feel really bad, so when people start answering a question I turn to Jack and he leans down noticing I was looking at him. "Something wrong?" He asked me as I started to shake a bit. "Can I like, go off stage for maybe like a minute or something, I don't know, I just got really light headed." Jack nods and tells Phil. 

Phil then asks for the microphone. "Me and Ranboo will be right back we just have to do something, so sorry." He nods towards me and we get up and walk off stage. 

"Jack said you don't feel well?" He basically asked me once we got off the stage and I just nodded. "I don't know, all of a sudden I felt light headed and my stomach dropped." He nodded as people from the back stage came up to us. I started feeling nauseous and tapped Phil on the shoulder. "I feel like I might throw up." He immediately took me to a private bathroom and I threw up as he crouched down next to me rubbing my back. "This just kinda happened I assume." He said and I just nodded not feeling up to speak. "Here, i'll text Wilbur to get you your water." He said as he started to text Willbur.

Wilbur's P.O.V

Ranboo and Phil walk off stage and Jack whispers to Puffy while Conner's talking and it gets passed around. I know the crowd was getting worried because it kinda just happened, and so was I, now that I am pretty sure that's what Jack said and is now being passed around. 

Before i'm told I get a text from Phil. It read, "Can you get Ranboo's water from their bag and meet me, they threw up and i'm getting worried, make up an excuse." I asked Tommy to get Ranboo's bag and I grabbed their water as I was given the microphone. "I forgot my drink, so i'll be right back, it seems like we all are forgetting something." The others forced a laugh knowing that wasn't true. 

When I got up I whispered to Callum, "Ranboo threw up and will probably not be coming back, make an excuse if anyone asks from the crowd." He nodded and I walked off stage.

I see Phil waiting by the bathroom door. "Is he okay?" I asked, concern, that I didn't try to hide, lacing my voice. "Honestly, no, he seems very out of it, I don't know what happened and neither does he, anyway thanks for the water we won't be coming back but i'll say bye, so announce that." I nodded and looked at Ranboo, he definitely didn't seem well at all. I sighed and headed back to the stage.

Jack's P.O.V

I told them what was happening till Wilbur got up and whispered something to Callum and it came around.

Ranboo threw up, what the hell, that was out of nowhere. Eret picks someone from the crowd. "I now have a new question that everyone here, I know wants the answer to and you guys definitely don't have to answer but like, is Ranboo okay? Because he randomly asked you something that turned into concern." I looked at the other people as I passed on what I've been told. "Ranboo should be okay, just something came up." Wilbur then wanted the microphone. "About that, Phil will quickly come and say goodbye in a few minutes and Ranboo won't be coming and they won't be coming back to answer questions unfortunately." The crowd turned really worried and sad but I tried to ignore it when Phil walked back on and was given a microphone. "Sorry that me and Ranboo have to go but I wanted to say thank you guys for coming here!" The crowd cheered. "Ranboo sadly won't be saying goodbye but on be half of them, they also appreciate you guys being here." The crowd cheered again as he walked off stage. We are all immediately checking on Ranboo after this, that's for sure.