Panic

Warning: Panic Attack, Facial Dysmorphia, and Language

Ranboo's P.O.V

Tommy and Tubbo were streaming while I was lying on the couch in the back round. I got up and went to my room until they finished streaming because I didn't want to just be in the background on my phone, it's intrusive and weird. I went in but out of frame to make sure the camera wouldn't see me if they hadn't really finished yet. "Hey bossman!" Tubbo said. "Hello." I replied, I saw they were on discord so sat back down on the couch. 

I was scrolling through twitter till I saw #Ranboofacereveal. I clicked on the hashtag and saw my actual face like me without the mask and glasses, actually me. How did someone get my face, especially a recent photo. I looked at who posted it and it was one of my friends and I started to panic. 

I didn't want people to see my face, not yet at least, it's ugly and-. My breath became uneasy and I started to tear up. Tommy turned around from the monitor to I assume see why there was a lot of noise from when I was panicking and saw that I looked in a panic. "Hey Tubbo." He said now also panicked that I was basically on the verge of a panic attack or already having one. "Yeah Tommy?" Tommy pointed at me and Tubbo's face dropped. "Shit." Tubbo said. "Everything okay guys?" Wilbur's voice came from discord. Tommy got up leaving Wilbur's question for Tubbo and sitting next to me. "Sorry we got to go, Ranboo's having a panic attack." Tubbo said in a hurry. "Come back on when they're calmer okay, i'd wanna know if they're okay." Phil said andTubbo left discord to sit on the other side of me. "Can I take your glasses and mask off bossman?" Tommy asked me. I nodded and he took them off pulling me into a tight hug.

5 minutes later I was feeling better till my phone went off with a twitter notification. "May I?" Tubbo asked me. I turned my head towards him, nodded, then pushed my head further into the crook of Tommy's neck as Tubbo picked up my phone. "Oh my god, so that's why you're having a panic attack." Tubbo said. It was coming back to me why I was crying, my full face exposed to the public, I became shaky again as more tears came down. "Tubbo!" Tommy quietly yelled. "Sorry!" He said.

There was a knock on the door so Tubbo got up to answer it.

Wilbur P.O.V 

I knocked on Tubbo's door, it's been a while and they haven't gone on discord and I got worried, we all did. I like Ranboo, he's like a little brother to me and I want to make sure he is okay. They also had a panic attack out of nowhere. "Wilbur?" I heard Tubbo as he opened the door. "Sorry we got worried and I wanted to come check on others behalf and for my own concern." I said apologizing to Tubbo. "It's alright, we need help anyway." He said rubbing the back of his neck as he let me in. 

I immediately went over to where I know where Ranboo was from the camera on discord. I got into the room to see Tommy struggling to calm Ranboo down. I went over and took Ranboo from his arms and put him on my lap facing me as I sat down. Tommy was shocked I was here but I put my finger over my mouth. Ranboo clung to me upon realizing it was me after a few seconds of being confused as to why he was pulled away from Tommy.

After a few minutes of trying to calm them down they passed out from exhaustion and because of crying. Tubbo told me where their room was and I set them down on their bed. I decided it was also best for me to stay in case he wakes up scared or confused or something.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Words:687