The Vlog

Warning: Language, Headaches, Fainting, Dizziness, Denying sickness to others, Vomiting, Coughing, Panic attack, and Difficulty in breathing.

Ranboo, Wilbur and George fluff as well because I don't see a lot of it.

This is from the trampoline vlog that was ages ago.

Ranboo's P.O.V

We just got to the trampoline park and settled down on some benches. "Who's filming?" Tommy asked. "I'll do it," the others nodded. "Alright, where to start?" Tubbo thought aloud. "Trampolines?" George said and we all agreed as the staff showed us where they were. 

I wasn't really up for jumping because it was hard to breathe in this mask already, but I came all this way so I was stuck doing it. I guess I could just say that I don't want to or something and not jump around but I know that I can't film the whole thing. Tommy already said that the people would also want to see me so, yeah, can't do that. "Tubbo film first." Tubbo nodded and we started jumping as Tubbo started filming us.

After filming a little intro bit we went to the pit where we could fight. I'm handed the camera and Tommy challenges Tubbo to a fight and I start filming. Not even a second passes and Tommy falls into the pit and then so does Tubbo. I start laughing which makes my head start to hurt so I try to quiet quickly.

We decide to go back to the trampolines and Tubbo starts doing wild jumps. "Look at him go, it's like a gazelle." I say. Tubbo then does a backflip and Tommy attempts to as well but chickens out. I start laughing again which I immediately regret as I start to become dizzy as well.

Tubbo and George then try some things on the trampolines. "Do you want me to take the camera you look... I don't know what the word is." I shake my head. "No i'm good." Tommy nods and joins Tubbo and George.

Next we all attempt to jump over the big green thing which only me and Tubbo succeeded at. I decide to lay on the green thing while Tubbo and Tommy try to jump over me. Then I start to chase Tommy for the fun of it and he runs into a wall.

It starts to get harder to breathe which makes me panicked at first but I push that down and try to breathe inconspicuously.

Next we go to the swingy thing and that was just sad to see everyone fall immediately. And the next thing I know the camera gets it and we are all just laughing but then I attempt to do it.

After that we went to the dodge ball area and Tommy got hit in the head and I got hit in the balls as Tubbo also broke my glasses which sucked.

Then we go to a thing where we get pulled up and then dropped. I was third to go and oh boy did that make me feel worse than ever, I felt extremely more light headed and nauseous after that.

We were walking back to the trampolines till all of the sudden I started coughing and everyone stopped and Tubbo patted my back till I stopped. "You good?" George asked and I nodded. "I just choked on saliva, i'm good." They all nodded but George kept an eye on me.

We were taking a break from vloging and were sitting down when a wave of dizziness washed over me and it got difficult to breathe. "Hey, i'm going to go to the restrooms." The others nodded and I basically ran to the bathroom pulling my mask down as I leaned over the toilet and throwing up, great.

After a few minutes I washed up and headed back to the group. "You good man?" George asked and I just nodded not wanting to speak. I sat back down but started to spiral, what if I ruined the whole vlog, they'd hate me wouldn't they. "Hey me and Tubbo gotta go talk to one of the employees." Me and George nodded as they left. 

I started feeling dizzy again and put my head in my hands. All of the sudden I felt a hand rub my back and looked up to see George. "You seem to be in pain, are you sure you're okay?" I nodded. "I feel like I might faint and it's quite blurry but it's fine, i'll be okay." George sighed. "Your good man, just stay seated Tommy and Tubbo won't mind, we could also just wrap up the vlog now. " I shook my head. "No it's fine really." I stood up and George did it immediately after. "Sit please." He said but I barely heard it, I started seeing dots till eventually went completely black.

George's P.O.V

I watched Ranboo slowly pass out and caught him before he hit the floor, shit, this isn't good. Tommy and Tubbo were now walking back. "Guys!" I yelled as they looked over. They ran over to us and helped me sit Ranboo down. "What the fuck happened?" Tommy questioned. "They just fainted, I think they're sick and just didn't tell us." All of a sudden I got a call from Dream. "Why is he calling you?" Tubbo asked and I shrugged.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how's the vlog going?"

"Oh well it was pretty fun but, uh, something happened."

"Is everybody okay?"

"Ranboo kinda just fainted and we don't really know what to do."

"Let me get Phil, you, and me into a discord call, hold up."

Discord

"You called Dream, and George."

"So Ranboo kinda fainted and we're kinda freaking out."

"Oh shit, what happened?"

"I think he was just sick and didn't tell us, seemed like he thought he'd ruin the vlog."

"That's Ranboo for you, but beside that, wait it out, make sure you have water for them and that they stay seated."

"Alright, thanks bye."

I hung up. "Guess we wait."

After a few minutes, Ranboo started to wake up. "Hey..." I said softly as Tubbo started rubbing his arm. I handed them their water and they pulled their mask down so they could drink it. There was silence for the next few moments. "Sorry," Ranboo whispered. "You shouldn't be sorry for anything man, it's alright." I replied and they just stared at the ground.

Later he came over to my house because I worried, so we decided to watch a movie. Half way through the movie there was a knock on the door. I stood up despite Ranboo's protests that he could do it and saw Wilbur standing there.

"Hey Will, what are you doing here?" I stood aside so he could come in. "Sorry, I heard what happened at the trampoline park and worried, you know I care about Ranboo a lot so..." I nodded in understanding. "Well we were watching a movie wanna join?" Wilbur smiled and nodded. Ranboo waved from his position on the sofa which was lying down. Wilbur whispered something to Ranboo and they nodded. Ranboo lifted his head and then laid it back down on Wilbur's lap as Wilbur began to card his hand through the others hair. I sat next to Will as we continued the movie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Words:1227