Hidden Struggles

Warning: Language, Coughing, Arguing/fighting?, Denial of illness, Vomiting, Head aches, Stomach aches and Overworking.

Techno P.O.V

I woke up that morning feeling like shit not tired but I had a pounding head ache. I was thinking about staying because it hurt really bad but then I remembered I had a test. I sighed and got out of bed trying to ignore the immense pain in my head and now stomach. I took a few deep breaths and went to the bathroom to look at myself. I didn't look so sick, maybe my face was pale but not really noticeable to me and hopefully not to anyone else. I went and grabbed some white ripped jeans with an added chain, a plain black shirt, some rings, a black hair tie, and some earrings. 

I got changed and brushed my hair till it was pretty much smooth and braided my hair loosely and tied it with the hair tie from my wrist. When I was done I heard Phil call us for breakfast. I looked at myself in the mirror again, fixed my posture, put on my normal monotone face and walked out of my room. I knew Wilbur was good at reading me so I hope he wouldn't say anything if he noticed. 

When I walked out of my room I saw Wilbur come out of his room and he immediately noticed something off but didn't say anything. "Morning Will." I said as he had noticed that I noticed him coming out of his room. "Morning Techno, you okay?" He asked sleepily. What's with my family being so observant, like really. "What do you mean?" I asked sounding clueless as we walked down the stairs and he quickly passed me. "Phil, does Techno look off to you?" I heard Will ask our dad and I shook my head. "Really? Do I look bad, you could have just said so." I said rolling my eyes. "No dumbass, you look down, like you're paler." How did he notice when I could barely, I literally looked the same. "He's right, you do look paler." Phil said walking over to me and looking at my face. "Well I feel fine and when I looked in the mirror I looked fine, can we just eat?" I said walking away from Phil so he couldn't get more suspicious. Phil just sighed and went back to making breakfast. 

Wilbur came over to me and whispered "I'm watching you but, for now i'll let it slide, if something else happens when we're at school, i'm dragging you to the nurse." Then he walked away. Despite my vision being blurry I could see Tommy's head watching TV and smiled but quickly dropped it as my stomach was acting up again. I went and sat down at my normal seat at the table and Wilbur wouldn't stop staring at me. It was a little creepy and I wanted him to stop but y'know he's... protective even though he's the middle child.

Phil came back with breakfast and called Tommy over. Tommy looked at me and his facial expression turned to concern. Seriously, was it really that obvious or am I insane. He sat down and Phil gave us our plates

After we finished Phil took out plates to the sink. We got our shoes on, grabbed our backpacks and left to go to school.

I kept sort of stumbling because my body was ready to give up hope and collapse. I also felt nauseous now and it was taking everything in me to hold it. 

Wilbur noticed my slow walking and grabbed my hand. "You sure you want to go to school, I can take you back home or I can call Phil to come pick you up once we get there?" He offered. "I'm fine, really Will just tired, besides I have a test I need to take." I said picking up my pace slightly. "I swear if you are going to school because of a stupid test." He mumbled. Well he was right, that's exactly why I was going to school but I obviously just continued walking.

We arrived at school and put our stuff in our lockers. "I have to go to the bathroom, i'll see you in class Tommy." I said walking towards the bathroom. 

I knock on a singular, gender neutral bathroom instead of using stalls. No one answered so I went in, locked the door I went over to the toilet and let out what i'd been holding in. 

I sat against the wall for what felt like ever till I felt well enough to stand up. I flushed and went to wash my hands and face. I went out of the bathroom like nothing happened and went to the first period. When I got there I sat down next to Tommy just when the bell rang. Tommy looked at me with a concerned face but I just looked at the board.

Class had just finished and Tommy grabbed my arm. "Follow me." He said I followed quietly feeling like arguing. I saw him text someone and we went behind the bleachers. "Will's coming." He said looking up. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Because of you, dip shit." He said blandly and looked around for Wilbur.

After a minute Wilbur showed up. "You texted me Tommy?" He asked then looked at me and then back at Tommy. "Talk him into going home please, i'm bad at it." Tommy said. "Why would you want me to go home?" I asked trying to sound clueless again. "Well you're sick, it's quite obvious Techno, plus i'm your brother." (I just got a headache writing this) "I'm calling Phil." He said pulling out his phone. "I'm fine I swear!" I basically yelled out of annoyance. "Sign 1. you don't yell at us except when you're hurt or sick." Tommy said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Well then if that won't work I have a test I need to take!" I yelled again on the verge of tears. For some reason I always got emotional when I was sick so y'know sign 2. Tommy hugged me and I heard Wilbur start to call Phil.

"Hey Phil?"

"What's up Will, didn't something happen?"

"Well not exactly but i'm certain, well, me and Tommy are certain Techno's sick."

"I knew something was off this morning." 

"Well i'll be there soon."

He hung up.

"Really." I said, unimpressed. "Techno you're sick, you can't stay here, you just need rest." Wilbur said and we started walking to my locker. Tommy grabbed my stuff for me despite my protests and then we went to the entrance.

We waited for a few minutes till Phil drove up to the street in front of us. Will and Tommy helped me to the car. I got in and Tommy put my stuff in the front seat, Phil said bye and we drove away. "Techno you have to speak up when you're sick, it's not healthy to not take care of yourself." Phil said seriously. "I'm fine Phil!" I didn't really mean to yell but too late. Phil sighed but didn't say anything knowing i'd know what he meant.

We got home and went inside and he took my stuff up to my room for me. "I better not come in there when I check on you to see you doing work." He said sternly as he walked out of my room. Too bad because, I need to get things done and stress about a test I missed. I still had my head ache and my stomach still bugged me but I didn't care.  I sat down on my chair by my desk and began to do school work.

5 hours later I was so focused on school work I didn't hear Phil coming to my room until I heard the door. I didn't really care though and continued what I was working on. "Techno please get off and go to sleep." He said with concern in his voice. "Why?" I said, still not getting off and doing my work. I heard him walk over to me and turn my chair around. "Hey!" I yelled hitting his arm. He grabbed my arms and withheld me. "Techno please stop!" He yelled scared for me for whatever reason. 

I then heard running and I knew that it was Wilbur and Tommy. "What's going on?" Tommy said as him and Wilbur walked in. "He won't stop doing his work." Will sighed and walked over to me and Phil. By now tears were running down my face uncontrollably. "Techno please stop overworking yourself, it's not good for you." He said gesturing to Phil to let go. Once Phil did Wilbur hugged me. I just pushed my head into his chest while clinging onto him. "Please just go to sleep?" I nodded, excepting my fate, Phil picked me up and moved me to my bed. "Go to sleep actually this time." Then he kissed my head. Tommy and Wilbur wished me goodnight as well.

Like that I went to sleep exhausted from my day and my sickness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Words:1543

Suppose to be going to bed but editing these because I want to and kinda need to.