Dream, you there?

CW: Anxiety/Zoning out, sickness stuff/Acting sick on stream

Dream's P.O.V

We were streaming MCC practice, but I couldn't focus on that, the only thing I could focus on was the immense pain in my stomach and the pounding in my head. "-ream, Dream!" I flinch at Sapnap's loud voice, realizing I was zoned out for longer than I thought. "Yeah?" I respond as casually as I could. "You good dude, you weren't responding?" I start moving my character around. "Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking." I give a nervous chuckle at the end but that just made my stomach worse. "Whatever you say, man." We continued for a while but eventually, the pain got too unbearable. 

"Dream seriously, you okay?" George said, breaking me out of trying to calm my stomach down. I didn't respond, I felt like I was on the verge of throwing up. "Hold up chat, I'll go check on him." I hear Sapnap say and hear his room door open.

A second later my door opened to reveal Sapnap on the other side. He came over and muted my mic. "Hey." He snapped his fingers in my face but all I did was blink and look up at him. "You don't look so good, dude." He states the obvious. After a moment he put his hand on my forehead, ruffling my hair afterward. "You have a fever, you could've said so, y'know." I again don't do anything but stare at him. "C'mon, I'll end stream for you, go onto your bed." He gestures to my bed and I walk slowly towards it, feet thumping loudly on the ground. I collapse on top of my bed, groaning.

I hear Sapnap in the background ending my stream. 

Sapnap's P.O.V

"Sorry chat, Dream's not feeling well so I'm going to end his stream and then go end mind. George?" I silently ask if he's going to end the stream too. "Yeah, sorry chat."He says as he mutes to end his stream.

I end Dream's stream before walking to my room and saying bye to chat. "Sorry chat gotta take care of Dream, man got sick even though he doesn't leave the house." I chuckle at the end despite my concern and end my stream.

When I walk back into Dream's room George is already there comforting him. "How is he?" I ask him as Dream groans. "Said his stomach and head hurt so let's let him sleep and I'm going to make soup." I nod and George follows me out of Dream's room.

We walk downstairs, I go to watch a random show while George goes to make Dream chicken noodle soup. "Hey, Sap can you help me?"  I pause my show and get up to help George.

Dream's P.O.V

George and Sapnap leave me to sleep but in reality, I knew I could sleep. Everything hurt now, and it was too hot and too cold at the same time. I couldn't lie still, I was constantly trying to find a position that wouldn't hurt so much.

About an hour later a knock sounded on my door before it slowly opened. "Hey Dream, I made soup." I groan and turn away from him and he laughs. "C'mon, up we go!" He helps me sit up and lean against my bedframe before placing the soup that was on a tray on my lap. "Eat up." I slowly start to eat it as George goes to get me a glass of water.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heyo! Long time no speak! Sorry, I've been gone for a long time but I'm gaining more motivation by the day (I hope) Summers busy, especially for me and I will be away for 3 weeks soon, but I might be able/update when I'm away. Stay safe ya'll!