He just never stops working

Warning: Coughing, Vomiting, Usage of real names, platonic cuddling and overworking

Requested by: @JustKokichiDICE 

Sapnap's P.O.V

Dream, George and I just finished recording a video and were now talking on discord. Though I noticed whenever Dream talked his voice sounded rough and he clears his throat a lot. Me being a good friend, go downstairs to get him a glass of water. I was about to fill the cup when Dream's mom came into the kitchen. "Hello there Nick." She said in a happy tone. "Hello ******" I smiled. She smiled back at me "Getting water?" I nodded. "It's for Clay." She nodded again. I filled the water and went upstairs to knock on Dream's door. "Come in!" I heard him yell. "Oh hi Sap." He said. "Drink, you sound dead." He scoffed but drank the water anyway. I went to the bathroom to then get him some cough medicine. "Since when did you turn into my mom?" He asked when he saw I had the medicine. "Right now." I then walked back to my desk as we continued to talk.

After we finished Dream said he would edit the video but it was 12:00 am and I don't know the last time I saw him sleep. I let him off the hook for now but if I see him on line on discord still in 30 minutes i'm stopping him.

Time skip

I got back into the discord call with Dream who was unmuted.  I heard him coughing a lot. "You good dude?" It took him a moment but he got out a good. "You really need some sleep man." I deadpanned. "I'm fine, i'm almost done with the editing." I heard him start clicking. I sighed annoyed. "What?" He asked.  "I'm coming."  He left discord.

I walked into his room without knocking this time and walked over to his desk. "If you don't get to bed now i'm turning your computer off." He scoffed "Yeah rig-" He cut himself off with a gag. I ran him over to the bathroom right before he could convulse.

We were in the bathroom for about ten minutes while I let Dream calm down. I finally stood up to get his water. He gratefully took it and drank it. I helped him stand up and onto his bed. He let out a pained sigh. I set his water onto the side. "Sleep." I said sternly as I was walking out of his room. "Nick?" I turned around. "Yeah?" He looked nervous. "Can you-... Can you stay here?" I smiled. "Ofc I can." I got next to Dream, sat up as he lied atop of my legs. "Thank you" He whispered. I laughed a bit.

We slowly fell asleep like that.

And if Drista found then in the morning and took a picture, that was only for her to know.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:494

Damn you motivation