"TUBBO STOP, PLEASE!"

(Micheal doesn't understand why Tubbo hits Ranboo or makes him do things till he goes to Eret and asks him. Eret gathers people and they start to look for Ranboo and Tubbo till they find them in an alley way.)

Inspired by I forgot actually but inspired from someone i'll see if I could find it.

Fundy x Eret also

TW: Abuse, Alcohol, Underage drinking, Kissing, Drunk flirting and shit i'll probably add more later also sharing a drink through mouths? Idk

Now again these are the characters or not literally them obviously not irl. I hope you understand why it's happening also the TW

I will most likely take it down if people don't understand what i'm trying to imply.

Ranboo P.O.V

I woke up on the sofa with my head hurting. After a few minutes things started to come back to me. I sighed getting up and off the sofa. "Where are you going?" Tubbo's voice rings through my ears. "To check on Micheal..." I said softly because my throat hurt. "He'll be fine." Tubbo said walking over and lifting my chin with his finger. He looked me in the eyes and then kissed me. He tasted like alcohol. I sighed internally. I loved him but the ways he loved me were questionable.

He broke away then gave me a quick kiss and went upstairs. He stopped on the third step. "Be ready at 9 we're going again." He said then continued up the stairs. Great I already have a headache from last night. I went to the kitchen and started making eggs. "Did I say you could cook?" Tubbo said coming back down. "N-no..." I stuttered out. He came over and slapped me. "Only do it when I tell you too! Now you are doing extra chores for me today." He kicked me and I fell on the floor. "Y-yes Tubbo-" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Sir.." He nodded and continued my cooking. I heard footsteps and immediately got up and walked over to the broom closet. "Morning papa! Morning dada!" Micheal greeted us happily. "Morning baby." I said focused on what I was doing. "Hey bubs." I heard Tubbo say. I grabbed the broom out of the closet and started sweeping. "Papa?" Micheal questions. "Yes buba?" Tubbo responds. "Why don't you sweep or do the dishes and why does dada have a mark on his cheek?" Micheal said curiously. "Well Ranboo wants to do the house work and actually- Ranboo where did the red mark come from." Tubbo said lying about not knowing where the mark came from. "M-my face just itches so it's red from me scratching it." Tubbo looked satisfied with my answer. Micheal though, didn't. He knew something was wrong. He isn't that young. "Can we go to Eret's?" Micheal asked. "Sure, Ranboo first put cream on the mark and Micheal, go get ready." Tubbo said and Micheal ran upstairs excitedly. Tubbo all of the sudden grabbed my shirt collar making me drop the broom from being scared. "You say a word and you have the consequences." Tubbo said hitting me again in the same spot. "Now cover your scars and if she asks why you smell like alcohol say you walked by a club and something happened alright?" I nodded and he grabbed cream and started to put it on my face. When he was finished he kissed me. "Love ya boo. Also you drop him off don't stay because remember tonight." He said winking at me. I didn't want to go to other peoples parties but I kinda had to. Micheal came down the stairs. "Alright you ready?" Micheal nodded his head and we walked out the door.

Time skip to when they got to Eret's castle

I had Micheal in my arms and he knocked on the door. A few seconds later Eret answered the door. "Hey Ranboo, Micheal!" Eret said greeting us. "Hey Eret, Micheal wanted to come over and me and Tubbo have something to do so can you watch him for a little. Either Techno or Phil might pick him up. Might." I said. "Sure, i'd love to hang out with Micheal." Eret said taking Micheal from me. "Well i'll be off now!" I said as I started to walk away. Eret waved.

"I'm back Tubbo." I said opening the door. "Good now get ready." He said in a demanding tone. I started to go up the stairs. "I better see my hoodie, necklace and ring when you come back!" He yelled.