Vidcon (Part 2)

Warning: Medicine use, Sick symptoms, Coughing up blood.

So sorry it took me so long I've been in Iceland and couldn't write.

Tubbo's P.O.V

I walked down to the meet and greet with concern for Ranboo. I remember when he first came here the water change got to him and that was the worst I've ever seen him. I smiled as the crowd cheered when they saw me. I walked into the back and immediately dropped my smile. Hannah and Boomer now knew the whole story because they had to leave earlier. "How is he?" Conner said coming in switching spots with Callum. "Threw up before I left Phil said he'd take care of it." They looked impossibly more concerned and I bet I did to.

All of the sudden I got a text from Phil, it read, "He's fallen asleep now not much I can do, I'm checking his heart beat and breathing every once and awhile, he seems to be struggling to breathe still." I read out loud. I texted back, "Should we just tell them at this point?" He responded with yes so I walked out, it was my turn anyway. "So an update on Ranboo, we don't feel like lying is the best thing to do so I'm just going to say the truth. Ranboo surprisingly got sick out of no where and as far as I know he won't be participating anymore, I don't know much detail for other things that are supposed to have Ranboo in it but that's what's happening right now." People we're concerned and worried about Ranboo, nice to see good fans.

We wrapped up the meet and greet and decided that me and Wilbur will stay with Ranboo.

Wilbur's P.O.V

Me and Tubbo walked into his and Ranboo's shared hotel room. "Hey Phil." Tubbo said to Phil who was looking at his phone. "Hey mate." He said back. I sat next to Ranboo and checked his breathing. Seemed shaky and uneven still. I sighed and they both knew why.

Around 15 minutes later Phil was gone and Ranboo started to stir. "Hey Ran." I said softly. He groaned in response. "Hannah and Boomer got some medicine for you." I said grabbing the medicine from my bag. Tubbo helped him sit up and He swallowed the pills. I only then realized he was shaking and sweating now. "Are you hot?" I asked him. "Don' know" He put his hand to his chest. "Hurts to breathe." He whispered out in a raspy voice. I checked his head, definitely has a fever. "I have to go to the bathroom." I helped him get to the bathroom, he seemed extremely fatigued.

Ranboo's P.O.V

I move over to the sink and start coughing violently. I closed my eyes tightly till it stopped. I open my eyes to see... wait what. There was blood in the sink and in my hand. "Wilbur!" I yelled as loud as I could. He immediately rushed in and saw the problem. "Oh my god, okay let's get you back." I didn't do anything, Wilbur came over and washed the sink and my hand. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and helped me back to bed. "Tubbo, call the others now." Will spoke firmly to Tubbo. Tubbo got to work immediately. I don't really know what happened after that.

Wilbur's P.O.V

"Hey Phil, we need you guys to come, Wilbur's panicking about something he won't say till everyone's here." I heard Phil say something on the other end and Tubbo nod before hanging up. "They're coming as fast as they can." I nod and continue to pace back and forth. Ranboo fell asleep again.

A few minutes later I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Phil and everyone else there. I sat on the bed as everyone was extremely worried about what happened. I sighed, shaky. "I think Ranboo has pneumonia." People's eyes went wide. "How?" Hannah asked. "Well I know symptoms of pneumonia and he basically has all of them, that's at least the best I can come up with." People still didn't move. "We should call 999 right?"(Is that what it is in the UK?) I nodded. Phil pulled out his phone.

4 days later

Ranboo's P.O.V

Iv'e been in the hospital for awhile now and today was the day everyone came to visit. The beeping of the heart thing was driving me crazy. I then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled as loud as I could. A doctor walked in with a clipboard. "Hello Mark, how are you feeling?" She said and sat down on the wheely chair next to my bed. "Hard to breathe... and I'm cold." I said shivering and focusing on my breathe. The doctor pulled out another blanket and layer it on top of me. "You still have a rapid heartbeat and a fever..." she said thinking aloud. "Alright we'll your friends will be here in about a hour, I'll leave you to your devices." She walked out of the room. I guess I should post something on twitter.
(I sadly don't have twitter :( )

@Ranboo
Sorry guys about not posting and for what happened at Vidcon, turns out I have pneumonia, again. I had it when I was 13 and that was like the worst year of my life, hope to get better soon!

^^^^^^^^
@Pickanameanyname
Hope you feel better soon!

^^^^^^^^
@Imbadatnaming
We miss you 😢

^^^^^^^
@Dream
Hope you get better my man, love ya. (Platonic people)

^^^^^^^
@Philza
We're on our way mate!

View 1376 more replies

I sighed turning off my phone to wait for the others to get here.

About 45 minutes later a doctor came in saying my friends were here. I told the doctor they could come in and Tubbo and Tommy immediately rushed to my bedside. "Oh thank god you're okay..." Timmy mumbled. "I'm fine for now..."

2 months later

I was finally discharged from the hospital after I got better. I was in a wheelchair though because the pneumonia made me very weak and underweight. Phil helped me in his car and we drove to his house where everyone was waiting.

Phil helped me through the door and to the living room. Eret and Wilbur moved over so I could have a place to sit. "Welcome back!" Tubbo said as everyone laughed.

I'm so glad I have supportive friends that helped me along the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words: 1087

There's part 2 again so sorry it took longer