End Of The Contract-1

Sad-angst with happy ending book

Loud moans and grunts coming out of the room.. clothes were lying on the floor showing how desperate they were for this night.. the two were claiming each other over the large king sized bed.

A beautiful girl was riding a handsome man while he was holding his ass cheeks..

"M-master you're so aahhh large.. ahhh Master I can't m-my hole can't take it anymore."

"We have a whole night slut. Just keep your fucking mouth shut! Annoying bitch!" The man aggressively spanked her ass.

"Aaaaahhhh Master no!!! No please Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" The girl kept screaming as the man kept spanking her large ass.

The man flipped their position after getting irritated by her moans. He clutched a bunch of her hair and the girl screamed after feeling the stinging pain behind her ear.

"This is the consequences of your dirty plans for.. The Kim Taehyung. What did you think of me while showing your fake tits.. huh? whore.

This punishment will remind you of me even when you spread your legs to any other men." The man said with burning eyes.

With that he fucked her hard for hours without stopping.. the girl kept screaming and crying senselessly. His large dick was ripping her hole.. and ready to them tear apart.

She kept begging the man to stop.. but there was no emotions on the face of him. The girl couldn't take it anymore she passed out after cumming for the fifth time.

Taehyung pulled his member out from her.. while looking at her disgustingly. It was almost going to be 4 am when he looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

The anger inside him to kill the girl was still there but he controlled himself. He threw a jar of water on her face due to which she wake up abruptly.. breathing rapidly.

He smirked looking at the fear in her eyes. He crawled towards her slowly and she kept backing away until her back hit the headboard.

"I-I am sorry.. I-I won't do an-anything like this in future.. please let me- let me go please. I beg you." The girl started crying.. regretting her decision to spend a night with him.

"Clean this room just as it was before.. or the I'll change my mind of sparing you.

And I want this ugly face of yours.. not in front of me before I come back to this room. Do you get it fag?" He whispered on her face.

The girl nodded quickly.. she was scared to death. She can already imagine now what he means by change of mind.

"Words slut." He glared at her soul. The girl was sure.. she peed a little on the bed.

"I-I will clean th-this room and get out from he-here." She said shivering under his gaze.

"Good. Now start your work." He commanded and with that he went inside the bathroom to clean himself. He was feeling dirty with himself for some reason.

After entering inside the tub.. his eyes fall on the maroon robe hanging on the wall.. the fruity smell shampoo and all the other vanilla smell products beside the ones he uses.

He looked at himself in the mirror in front of him with greeted teeths. His hands were shaking from guilt and anger. He looked at his hands.. particularly right hand where a simple platinum ring was caging his ring finger.

Drops of tear fall down on them making him realize that he was crying.. he bite his lips to not cry but the pain inside his heart made him push his emotions out. He covered his face with his palms in shame.