Assistant mommy-9

"Eunwoo?" Jungkook whispered looking at him with wide eyes, who maybe was busy searching for someone. He gulped, turning his face slowly towards the two pairs of blank eyes and it was confirmed that they were clearly pissed.

"I really don't know what he's doing here... trust me." He confessed as fast as he could. He's now sure that the father son duo wouldn't like him being friends with that man. He sighed in relief when the two gave him a blank nod.. before turning straight.

Ladies who were discussing an important topic of the handsome features of Kim Taehyung now started debating over Eunwoo and Taehyung.

"Mr. Cha is handsome but he's a one dimensional visual.. I think Mr Kim's face is more versatile.

"Mr. Cha gives more model and actor vibes.. I'm sure if he grows out his facial hair then he might surpass Mr. Kim."

"Mr. Cha has a symmetrical face but Mr. Kim is more striking and unique to me.

"Ohh God I feel so envious of Taemin's caretaker. See how the two men are looking at him. He sure knows his black magic." The ladies now started gossiping over Jungkook.. nothing new.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Kim." Eunwoo brought his hand for a handshake.

"Mr. Cha.. I thought you were a bachelor." Taehyung responded by shaking hands with him.

"Well.. It was unplanned. My sister is expecting this month. So I had to join my niece." He smiled, patting the little girl beside him who seemed to be younger than Taemin.

Eunwoo shifted his eyes at Jungkook.. who hasn't raised his head once from the moment he entered. "Hey.. Jungkook!" He waved his hands near his face.

"Nice to see you here Mr Cha." Jungkook smiled at him nervously, glancing at his son and his father.

"I thought we were over with this honorifics." He confusedly raised his eyebrows.. because they had become good friends for two months. So Jungkook calling him professionally sounded weird. It's not like they were working together.

"Uhhh..

"You should sit already Mr Cha. You might not get a better seat later." Taehyung suggested looking around.

"You're right. I should. See you later guys." Eunwoo nodded, walking to his seat that was not too far from them.

Soon the driver started the engine and the bus left for the trip.

"I want to sit with them. Can I go there?" Taemin asked, pointing towards his friends. After getting nodes from his parents he went to sit with them.

Jungkook played a song on his iPod and turned his face towards the window. He enjoyed the view outside.. he smiled looking at the kids who were waving at the bus. He felt so relaxed.. the cool wind blowing his hairs and face made him look like a beautiful butterfly on a large grassland. And Taehyung wants to hold that butterfly in his palm.

Little afraid if it flies away.

He stared at him like a whipped lost puppy.. watching him humming the songs itself felt so calming and relaxing. Jungkook sure knows the hypnotherapy.. because as the time passed Taehyung felt his eyes started getting tired. He tried hard to keep his eyes open.. flapping it a few times.

It didn't work.. the sweet humms coming from the nightingale beside him lulled him to sleep.

Jungkook recoiled back when he felt a soft bump on his shoulder. He slowly tilted his head only to witness Taehyung sleeping on his shoulder. Blood rushed up to his ears.. he cleared his throat looking around to ensure no one was watching them.