Assistant Mommy-5

"Koo look at me." Taehyung bent down to look at his face clearly as Jungkook was looking down. He wiped his tears and checked his body if he was hurt anywhere or not. And then he found the red finger prints on his fragile wrist... his eyes darkened.

He looked down at Sehun with a piercing gaze that could rip his soul into two halves. He stepped on his stomach before kicking there harshly. He winced in pain while holding his stomach tightly. "You Motherfucker!" He held his collar and started punching his face. Jungkook rushed near them to separate the two but Taehyung didn't move an inch.

"Taehyung-shi what are you doing? He will die. Leave him."

But Taehyung didn't listen and kept punching his face until it started bleeding. Sehun was trying to take the lead in the fight but Taehyung was stronger. He dragged his body.. later throwing him down the stairs that lead to the main hall.

All the employees sitting inside the main hall stood up looking at them with shocked eyes. They gasped loudly witnessing the condition of him, his head to jaw was bleeding from punches and Taehyung had no gear to stop. He kept punching him like a mad man to make sure to break his four teeths at least. He had already broken three tables by throwing Sehun over it.

"Enough!" Jungkook sobbed hugging his waist from behind. And Taehyung stopped. Yes? No! Not before punching one last time in his nose. He pushed his almost unconscious body on the floor and turned towards Jungkook.

"Call inspector Namjoon right now. And tell him to arrest this bastard. I want to see him behind the bars." He ordered the guards and clenched his jaws seeing the tears in his doe eyes. He covered his body with his own coat and took him inside holding protectively.

He took the medicinal kit from the drawer and sat him on the table. Kook didn't say anything, just let him treat his hands. He stared at Taehyung silently who was applying an ointment on his wrist. He took the chance and admired his face lovingly.

That sharp jaw and perfect nose.. Jungkook always wanted to trace his fingers there once in his life. His hairs parted in the middle of his broad forehead making him always look more handsome than he already was.

Those dark orbs and heart shaped lips had a different story.. sometimes they look innocent and sometimes they look evil, Jungkook was confused. Thick eyebrows laced with worry for him Jungkook felt bad.

An urge like Taehyung came inside him too.. an urge to hold his bread cheeks in his soft palm and kiss his whole face, Jungkook held back. He shook his head thinking like that. He knows his limits.

He looked down on their combined hands. It looked so perfect.. a combination of Taehyung's bigger and veiny hands with his own small and delicate one. Cute.. he blushed. But he frowned looking at the red bruise on Taehyung's knuckles. He worriedly bought their hands near him, startling Taehyung.

"It's fine now.. not burning anymore." He whispered, taking the ointment from him. He took a few in his fingers confusing Taehyung.. and applied on his knuckles, slowly blowing air over it. Taehyung smiled realizing again that he always has someone who cares for him too and it's Jungkook.

"You shouldn't have beaten him like that." Jungkook muttered.

"So should I have just stood there and let him do whatever he wanted?" Taehyung scoffed.

"No but..

"I hit him so that the others can know the examples of consequences of gossiping behind your back." Taehyung said, settling himself between his thighs. The next thing he did was attach his lips on Jungkook's forehead.. shocking him.