Assistant Mommy-18

During the night Jungkook was sitting alone in the corner of the bed with a lost face. He was deeply thinking only about the confession, still confused if that really meant something or did he just misheard it. He wasn't able to think about anything else other than this. So many thoughts were running inside his mind and all were merging towards the one man he called Taehyung-shi.

And the next question that arises is what do he do now? He just couldn't pretend he didn't hear that, or ignore Taehyung. There was no turning back after what was going on between them. Jungkook least concentrated on how he felt inside. But for sure a part of his mind can't help but keep looping their fresh mouth eating scene.

The sensual touch of Taehyung's hand on his waist was still lingering on his skin, Jungkook gets goosebumps each time he brushes that part of his body. He avoided the cravings of his heart to be with the elder, with his big, veiny hands on his body, with his soft lips on his own plumpy ones. He couldn't understand why he wanted Taehyung so badly on himself again.

Jungkook was having a desire for him, like a burden on his soul. He could feel it like a weight on his chest, restlessness in his limbs. He wanted to feel Taehyung deep inside him. He was getting desperate for his touch.

Speaking of the man who was making Jungkook crazy was not in the room. He was invited by all of Taemin's friends to a bonfire night to talk about his supernatural powers and energies. Like how he can jump from a high building or shoot with blind fold on and today's competition, how he carried Jungkook in his arms. All that could prove Taemin didn't lie and his father is actually a hero. They also invited his mother but the said man denied saying he was tired.

Jungkook laid down on the bed alone and stared at the dark mountains outside from the window, the moon and stars in the sky. He sighed, rubbing his thighs and curled himself into a ball. He figured out slowly that Taehyung has triggered the loneliness inside him, the strong longing feeling of being touched. He felt like crying out.

No matter how much he tries to busy himself, there's always a small time where he wants to be held by someone to love and kiss, to touch him and fuck, to cuddle and sleep. But he was scared to do that again, he was scared to be in that life again, he left years ago. He was scared to trust anyone again.

But Taehyung was different. There was something about him that made him one star to shine in the dark sky of Jungkook's life, with a million that went unnoticed. It was the way he carried his heart in his eyes and Jungkook was sure he saw his name in them every time he looked into his dark orbs, but still didn't realized that he fell in love with Taehyung from the way he touched him without using his hands.

He fell in love with the safety in his arms, the trust in his words, the purity in his soul, the care in his actions. Today from the possessiveness over him, the passion of his kiss. But he was still hesitating to admit that, to return his feelings.

"Maybe I'm too fond of you, Taehyung. But I can't love you.. I'm too far away, I am banished. Why would you love me? I'm not special." He mumbled sadly, hugging himself.

Taehyung was so easy to love. He made him feel safe. When he helds Jungkook's hands it was like the younger was flying. When the elder kissed his face it was like he felt like could fly. He made crossing the thorny road felt like walking over flowers, with his hand on Jungkook's small back. He laughed at things easily, he was soft, gentle and kind. He understood when Jungkook was quiet, when he was loud. He listened to his words and he also listened to his silence. Taehyung was always a perfect man and father in Jungkook's eyes.

He kept staring at the sky in the dark room until he heard the crick sound of the door knob opening. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He expected the lights to be turned on and an excited Taemin jumping on him, but nothing like that happened, he frowned inside.