Assistant Mommy-3

"The fuck you want to say Tinytoe. Can you speak properly for fuck sake?" Taehyung yelled annoyedly.

"Can't you understand on your own? You have fallen for Kook since the day he fed milk to your child. We all knew that except you two. Even Taemin knows."

"What rubbish!! I-its not like that ok. I like him as a friend only." Taehyung said with a flustered face.

"Okay then whatever you say.. It's been six years that you guys are together.. and act like dumbasses. What can I possibly do?" Jimin scoffed.

"Jungkook will hate me after this. I don't want to ruin our friendship. But again I sometimes feel lonely, that's true though." Taehyung muttered sadly.

"If you feel lonely then why don't you try to date someone else. Maybe the girl your mom chose for you." Jimin proposed.

"Mom? When?" Taehyung frowned.

"She is a beautiful girl. Ask Jungkook if he'll show you the picture." Jimin smiled.

"Jungkook knows?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah Aunt Kim warned him to set you up with this date or else he's losing his job." Jimin laughed.

"How dare she meddle in my life again? One wasn't enough that now she wants another?" Taehyung groaned, fuming in anger.

"Look Tae, I know you were betrayed last time. But you can't just lay down on your past and never wake up." Jimin sighed.

"Who told you I have laid down in my past. I woke up the second Taemin came into my life. I'm walking in my present with Taemin and Jungkook beside me." Taehyung smiled.

"What about the future? What will happen when Taemin gets to know that Jungkook isn't his real parent?" Jimin cross questioned. He needs to make him realize that he and Jungkook have to be together.

"I know he'll understand me." Taehyung licked his lips.

"He'll choke your neck instead. The way he has gotten possessive over him. I can't imagine what will happen.

My friend Eunwoo is trying to make a move on him.. after knowing that he's just fostering your child as a mother and not exactly married to you."

"I would like to have a personal meeting with that guy.. fix it for us." Taehyung clenched his jaws.

"Why do you sound so jealous?" He smirked in victory.

"I'm NOT. But I have to look after the people who are trying to ruin my family." Taehyung reasoned.

"If you are considering him as your family then name him one. Until then you have no rights to take decisions in his life."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that people go around gossiping behind Jungkook.. mocking him how he's working as a slut for you and childminder for our Taemin.

Though he never replies to them.. but I am sure it affects him every time they say it." Jimin sighed sadly.

"W-what?" He asked in disbelief. He never knew Jungkook was going through this thing. He never witnessed people bad mouthing him. Otherwise he would have taken action.

He felt bad for Jungkook. He has done too good to them to be treated like this. Jungkook should have informed him about this. He shouldn't had hide about it from him.

"Why are you acting so surprised dude? He has been listening to this since the first day. I thought you knew."

"Fuck no. He never told me about this." He shook his head.