End Of The Contract-6

After filing a complaint in the police station, Jimin and Jin were driving to their home. The officer had assured them that they would do their best to find his location.

"Can you drop me to the Hansung Hospital." Jin asked, wearing the seat belt. "And yes please inform me too about Kook in case you find him out."

"Hansung Hospital??" Jimin asked, getting inside the car.

"Yeah. It's confidential though but.. Taehyung has been admitted there since afternoon. His surgery is going on_

"WHAT!! YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?? TELL ME." Jimin shouted. Although he's angry by what his best friend did.. but Taehyung is still the person he cares about the most.

"I... you were tensed about Kook so..

"Let's go. I want to see him." Jimin panicked and drove fastly.

***

Taehyung was unaware of everything happening to his body but all he could feel was a burning pain in every part of his body. He shouted inside his mind painfully.

After putting a lot of efforts.. he forcefully opened his eyes but saw everything white around him.. he roamed his eyes around himself. He was wearing a white shirt and pants. His hands and face looked paler than usual. He felt his feet shivering as he was standing over the cold white floor.

Taehyung slowly started walking forward to feel less cold. He kept walking and walking.. but there was no ending of the path.. all he could see was a shiny light coming from far.

After getting tired by following the light in hope to get out of this place he knelt down feeling scared and lonely. His body started shivering badly. He curled himself into a ball before his lips started twitching.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.. IS ANYBODY HERE??" He yelled looking around. Nevertheless he got no replies.. only the sound of the cold wind was audible to his ears. He buried his face within his knees and started crying.

Moments later.. he felt a soft touch over his head. He flinched badly and slowly looked up. He gasped looking at the white figure.. a known one.

"K-kookie.."

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook smiled while sitting beside him.

"Kookie.." Taehyung hugged him tightly. "W-why were you?? I-it was s-scary.. T-this place." Taehyung sobbed in his chest.

"You got me Tae~" Jungkook chuckled.. caressing his back.

Taehyung cried until he felt warm.. he wasn't scared like before as he is now safe with Jungkook. He slowly looked up at his face.

"Kook where are we??" He whispered.. with a pout.

"I don't know.." Jungkook roamed his eyes at the place.

"Huh?? That means we're stuck here?"

"Maybe yes.. are you scared?"

"No unless you are with me. I'm not scared... just don't leave me." Taehyung said, entwining their fingers.

"I won't.."

"Promise?"

"Have I ever told you about the promise your dad took from me?" Jungkook asked, detaching their bodies. Taehyung shook his head as no.

"That day.. while he was taking his last breath.. he asked me to promise him that I will stay beside you forever because you hate being alone and your favorite food is Jajangmyeon. You don't like beans." Jungkook giggled. "So how can I promise you again when I had already promised someone?"