Assistant Mommy-8

Next morning.. The Kim house was very chaotic as Yoongi and Jimin were present. It was the finale of the national football match so they planned to extend their work to afternoon and have a get together.

Poor Taemin who also didn't wanted to go to school but his parents didn't listen to his pleadings and sent him to school. Currently they are sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Let's see whose team will win." Taehyung smirked. "Though I already know but all the best bae~."

"Yaaah! You see this! If my team wins then you have to go to the office wearing it." Jimin said showing the jersey he was wearing.

"Sure but if my team wins then you have to wear it in your photoshoot with a loser band." Taehyung laughed.. before they started bickering about their teams. Yoongi shook his head and watched the match ignoring the two.

Minutes later Jungkook came with two bowls of popcorn and drinks. Taehyung, who was busy earlier teasing the Tiny Toe of his life, cleared his throat and sat properly.

He stared at him top to bottom and licked his lower lip. Jungkook was wearing a pink oversized sweatshirt with beige colored shorts which reached up to his knees. 'Fuck he looks like a cotton candy I wanna taste it right now!' Right now..

The hot dream played again in his mind conspicuously just by looking at his face for a mere seconds. 'How can he act so innocent after making so much chaos in my dream? Fuck my life I hate you.' He groaned internally for the betrayal he got from Jungkook in his dream for the nth time.

How badly he wished that it could be true. He sighed, turning the volume high so that he could focus on the match.

"Ahh Jungkookie, I was waiting for them. Give me." Jimin made cute grabby hands towards the tray.

"You just ate a whole packet of chips Mochi. Aren't you eating too much?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes while helping Jungkook.

"He is going to turn into a panda soon." Taehyung laughed but soon a pillow hit his face hard.

"MY MOUTH! MY TUMMY! MY ASS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME?" Jimin yelled, snatching the bowl for himself. He pushed a handful of popcorns in his mouth, glaring at the two.

Yoongi sat on the chair while Jimin layed on the soft mattress. Jungkook was going to sit beside Jimin but Taehyung held his wrist. Both stared at each other.

"You want something??" Jungkook asked, avoiding his eyes. He was still feeling weird about the little intimate interaction they had last night.

"Mmm.. no but you can sit here.. or maybe on my lap." He said, tapping his hand beside him.

"O-ohk.." Jungkook nodded and sat beside him. He maintained a small distance by putting the bowl between them. Taehyung clearly didn't like it at all.

They enjoyed the match.. both of the opponents were playing fair. Jimin was howling more as his team was leading the game. He showed a thumbs down to others each time they won a point.

Taehyung was not at all interested in the match anymore.. how could he when the only opportunity to spend some romantic time with the hot meal sitting beside him went flop. He started eating those popcorn aggressively.

A moment came when their hands brushed together inside the container. Jungkook retraced his hands back instantly. Taehyung saw there was only one kernel left inside it. He smiled giving it to him.

"It's fine you can have it. I'm full." Jungkook said, putting the empty bowl on the table.

"No, I want you to have it." Taehyung scooped near him happily. 'Ahh finally God!' He brought the small popcorn near his lips.